Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good read from the las vegas insider

"

Urbanwildlife

I had the worse weekend in my college football gambling career, and part of my strategy was following what was working in the beginning of last year, as pointed out in the story above.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Might have had a good weekend up until this point, but they were buried today.

Both faves cover with ease, both games go over with ease, and almost every favorite won in baseball today as well. If the Tigers win, it's almost a clean sweep of the entire board by the public today sans the Yankees and Angels.

Urbanwildlife

I was fortunate enough to win a nice parlay bet today with Oakland, Texas, and Cincinnati on the run line, along with Louisville. Previous to this I sucked big time, as I was down 7 dimes on the weekend, so I took a major beat down on opening weekend of college football, but have now come back strong, and hopefully this will carry over into the Virgina Tech game for me tomorrow, as I have quite a large wager on it.
    Good luck to you!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Funny, the only fave that hit was Alabama
    Floyd Mayweather had 3million on Michigan, the only dog that died that day

Vegas usually makes its money in the first month of a major sport

I've been getting drilled w/ phone calls by offshore guys all week, by no mere coincidence

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Wonder if the Mayweather bet was a joke. But good to see him lose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

I read somewhere that he didnt put this bet in (before the game). He commented that one of his friends told him this and he said it was a PR stunt but a book or something