Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

Whoever wins the SEC championship should be crowned National Champ at that point.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

FSU is around even money to win ACC, I have already loaded up on this play, huge +EV.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

FSU didnt look that great in the spring game jus sayin

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Without a rash of multiple significant injuries they win the ACC and not break a sweat doing it. They could beat a team of ACC all stars. Their team speed, athleticism, and physicality are unmatched by anyone in the division. Noone is even close, and for the first time in a while they are slightly underrated. The only drawback to this bet is having soo much money tied up without interest/return for 6 months. I am not an FSU fan either, jus sayin.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 06-21-12 at 09:08 PM.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

You people are so far away. That LSU team from last year was full of sophomores and Juniors.. With a top 10 Draft prospect up under the center this year I see another undefeated regular season

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Without a rash of multiple significant injuries they win the ACC and not break a sweat doing it. They could beat a team of ACC all stars. Their team speed, athleticism, and physicality are unmatched by anyone in the division. Noone is even close, and for the first time in a while they are slightly underrated. The only drawback to this bet is having soo much money tied up without interest/return for 6 months. I am not an FSU fan either, jus sayin.

Not bad at all. Beats a 0.1% savings acct!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Is there some kind of rule that Texas, Virginia Tech, and Florida State must start the season way over ranked?
    you are 100% right here.. I am a diehard Hokie fan, but they are always over rated. Decent top 20-25 team, but will never be much more than that with their shitty offense coordinator (and losing top players to out of state colleges).

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Two problems with the majority of what is being said here:

1. The ACC gets a bad wrap. Look at their record versus out of conference opponents during the regular season and compare it to the others. It's pretty much the same.

2. Once you realize the ACC is not all that bad, you realize FSUs schedule is not so simple. Especially not the Clemson game - even at home.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I don't see USC losing any games and Barkley will win the Heisman.

First 12