TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

How can you expect a QB(Jordan Jefferson)to make good decisions when he does this...

Don't have the video right now, but it might be out there in a day or two. With around 6:20-6:30 left in the 4th, homeboy on the bench hocks a loogie into a towel, and proceeds to wash off his face with it. Now how can a guy who decides to do this be expected to make good decisions against the Alabama D?

Folks this has to go down as one of the worst QB performances in a championship game ever. Did he just learn the option during warm ups?

*Whether or not it was a loogie or spit is debatable. When I saw it it looked as if he mustered up a nice one, but some may argue otherwise, can't know for sure. Still disgusting

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

black quarterback. I rest my case, your Honor.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Not fair. There are plenty of black quarterbacks that have seen success in the NFL. Look at Jamarcus Russ.... How bout Byron Left.....How can we forget about Tavaris Jacks.....

Nevermind

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i can confirm that he did spit into the towel and then proceed to wipe his face. wtf was that.

baskets

I like my running backs black. I like my wide receivers black. I like my quarterbacks white.

Now we've got a team!!!!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

People were not complaining last year in the title game about Cam at QB or about him this year covering wagers with the Panthers. You had a coaching matchup tonight and Les Miles was schooled from the very outset with play action passes, and an Alabama coaching staff that had plenty of time to study Jefferson from the first game.

Those people who wagered on Alabama or the under are not complaining about black guys on the Alabama defense who were total monsters on defense, special teams, and in every facet of the game. That defense tonight was everywhere, incredible speed. An awesome performance by Alabama,perfect game plan.

Jefferson should never have been in there as QB for the whole game.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

He didn't play all that well however I'm not sure another qb would have performed much if any better...Bama defense was well prepared and too good tonight...

Again he isn't a great qb but saying he didn't do well because he's black isn't fair to the bama d...

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    He didn't play all that well however I'm not sure another qb would have performed much if any better...Bama defense was well prepared and too good tonight...

Again he isn't a great qb but saying he didn't do well because he's black isn't fair to the bama d...
    he missed a lot of passes. he even skipped a few balls to his guys

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Even the tv commentators were asking why he was still in the game late. Out-fcuking-coached beyond belief.

gregm

Alabama was incredible tonight, its a shame they didnt face a team who could make this a more interesting game but Alabama is on a whole different level from most of these pathetic bowl games and the swiss cheese defenses we have witnessed. I lost alot of money tonight on LSU with some cfb/nfl teasers, but the Tide was just phenomenal tonight.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post

I didn't say anything about him being black. The guy spit into a towel and washed his face off with it. I'm surprised he isn't green

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I didn't say anything about him being black. The guy spit into a towel and washed his face off with it. I'm surprised he isn't green

Sounds alot like the Arab writer Ibn Fadlans account of the time he spent with my european ancestors, the Vikings, along the Rus river. http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/ibn_fdln.shtml

"Every day they must wash their faces and heads and this they do in the dirtiest and filthiest fashion possible: to wit, every morning a girl servant brings a great basin of water; she offers this to her master and he washes his hands and face and his hair -- he washes it and combs it out with a comb in the water; then he blows his nose and spits into the basin.

When he has finished, the servant carries the basin to the next person, who does likewise. She carries the basin thus to all the household in turn, and each blows his nose, spits, and washes his face and hair in it."

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

after he touched the ball twice in the 1st q i knew then he had took the coin , id say 30k

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

How on earth does Miles not give Lee at least a chance to play! He couldn't have been any worse! The "hat" was so outcoached it was downright embarrassing!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

That option did look like it was in slow motion EVERY time tonight. I know Bama's got speed even with the big boys...but damn they were literally circling him waiting for the pitch...once Jerr ell Harris had Jefferson and then even took the pitch man after the give and made it look easy.

ndntarget
    ndntarget's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU was better off with Thomas Jefferson playing QB

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought I saw this as well...Showed him sitting on the bench as a coach walked by, then he spits in the rag and continues to wipe his face...I just thought to myself, well that sure is sick...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

he's gay!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Glad I didn't see it. I would've stopped watching tv forever.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    after he touched the ball twice in the 1st q i knew then he had took the coin , id say 30k
    strong statement there. his cleats definitely were not long enough if his effort couldn't keep him upright a little more before significant contact on keepers and passes.

that towel thing sounds gross. didn't see it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Video brought to you by trigga trace.

Points Awarded:

thadchr gave ngates815 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Or without trigga trace.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Not fair. There are plenty of black quarterbacks that have seen success in the NFL. Look at Jamarcus Russ.... How bout Byron Left.....How can we forget about Tavaris Jacks.....

Nevermind

of course you leave out the guys with multiple pro bowls and awards....

michael vick, steve mcnair, donovan mcnabb

we saw what NOT having david garrard did to jacksonville,

and we saw the difference a good rookie qb can make in carolina where their points per game went from negative 55 to 25 with cam

oh and cam newton is rookie of the year and along with michael vick may quite possibly be two of the best qbs in the nfl next year

perhaps you should question how these bonehead white coaches get their jobs? i mean, is it REALLY that difficult to figure out a gameplan to counter the fukin blitz? what a bonehead calling option after option against a speedy defense that is blitzing. so what does he come up with then after that? screen passes to wide receivers with cornerbacks playing bump n run.

NOT EVEN 1 delayed screen to a running back, or tight end hot route, or wide receiver quick slant , or wide receiver fly hot route or quick curl or quick in,

i could go on listing play after play that you can run against an aggresssive blitzing defense but NOPE, mr dumbass white coach says lets run the ball up the middle, then run an option play, and then put him in a shotgun against an all out blitz and tell the receivers to run 20 yard patterns.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I hate white people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Counsel, did you watch last year's national championship?

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

As a big LSU fan, I now know what it feels like to be OH ST in a BCS Championship game.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Counsel, did you watch last year's national championship?
    YOUR HONOR, that's hearsay!! Did the defendant watch the last 20 years of Superbowls!!! Any moonshine quarterback who has flipped a trick in college, your Honor, has failed miserably at the pro level.

Also, your honor, I contend that the occasional honkey running back and wide receiver has flipped a trick at the pro level (just as an occasional moonshiner has made a pro bowl at qb), but your honor..... your honor, let's be real. Never, never under any circumstances should your rb's and wr's be honkey.

Your Honor, I ask that you charge d2bets with contempt. NO PLACE FOR JUNGLE FEVER IN THIS COURT ROOM, YOUR HONOR!! NO PLACE!!!"

WvGambler

YOUR HONOR, that's hearsay!! Did the defendant watch the last 20 years of Superbowls!!! Any moonshine quarterback who has flipped a trick in college, your Honor, has failed miserably at the pro level.

Also, your honor, I contend that the occasional honkey running back and wide receiver has flipped a trick at the pro level (just as an occasional moonshiner has made a pro bowl at qb), but your honor..... your honor, let's be real. Never, never under any circumstances should your rb's and wr's be honkey.

Your Honor, I ask that you charge d2bets with contempt. NO PLACE FOR JUNGLE FEVER IN THIS COURT ROOM, YOUR HONOR!! NO PLACE!!!"
    Aren't you a chonker? What do you know about sports

baskets

Wv, civilization comes from one place only. Europe. Doesn't matter that I'm Chinese. I respect Europe and hail them and thank them for creating this world. B/c of them I even put down tree twigs (chopsticks) and upgraded to spoons and forks.

WvGambler

Wv, civilization comes from one place only. Europe. Doesn't matter that I'm Chinese. I respect Europe and hail them and thank them for creating this world. B/c of them I even put down tree twigs (chopsticks) and upgraded to spoons and forks.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Video brought to you by trigga trace.

the vid says "Jordan Johnson"

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

mob got to jefferson was on the take ,,hatter knew this and had no reaction,,,other wise coach would have went nuts on some of the things jefferson did

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    of course you leave out the guys with multiple pro bowls and awards....

michael vick, steve mcnair, donovan mcnabb

we saw what NOT having david garrard did to jacksonville,

and we saw the difference a good rookie qb can make in carolina where their points per game went from negative 55 to 25 with cam

oh and cam newton is rookie of the year and along with michael vick may quite possibly be two of the best qbs in the nfl next year

perhaps you should question how these bonehead white coaches get their jobs? i mean, is it REALLY that difficult to figure out a gameplan to counter the fukin blitz? what a bonehead calling option after option against a speedy defense that is blitzing. so what does he come up with then after that? screen passes to wide receivers with cornerbacks playing bump n run.

NOT EVEN 1 delayed screen to a running back, or tight end hot route, or wide receiver quick slant , or wide receiver fly hot route or quick curl or quick in,

i could go on listing play after play that you can run against an aggresssive blitzing defense but NOPE, mr dumbass white coach says lets run the ball up the middle, then run an option play, and then put him in a shotgun against an all out blitz and tell the receivers to run 20 yard patterns.
    I was kidding

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jordan Jefferson cleans himself with his own saliva

wtf is wrong with this guy. I remember seeing it live and was like "did that just happen?". Just searched youtube for it and found this video. ******* gross

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Points Awarded:

Glitch gave Boscoe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last