KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

F this game, already saw it

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I like the tigers too brock but this game still is basically a coinflip. The play to make is the over 40, both teams have been off for a month and defenses are not in game shape like they were in that slugfest back in early november, couple that with the primetime nationally televised game makes the over the play being that it is so low because of the 1st games 9-6 score and public perception would think it will be the same as last time, BOL brock. Over 40
    Up to 41.5

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Because Alabama is the better team. Simple.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Game is closer to Bama campus and Bama fans have more cash
    Somebody should tell google maps they're system is all jacked up -- it tells me LSU is about 60 miles closer than Bammy...

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    Because Alabama is the better team. Simple.
    Why do you think that?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

LSU should be getting more respect, they've done nothing but kick ass all year, for them to be a dog seems ridiculous to me

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

65 percent of the public on LSU

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Public has been doing well this year in bowls imo. LSU might roll

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    LSU should be getting more respect, they've done nothing but kick ass all year, for them to be a dog seems ridiculous to me
    The ATS has nothing to do with respect,

it is business,

the sooner you learn this the better off you'll be,

last time I looked,

LSU was still #1 in the country,

Good luck with your LSU play............

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Brock, expect a lot of money to come down late on LSU

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I'm sorry if you can't understand the logic. That unfortunately is your problem, not mine. I will try to explain it one more time, hopefully it sticks.

I think LSU has slightly better personnel. I think Alabama probably had a better game plan last time, but it wasn't enough to overcome personnel. I think this time, with 5 weeks instead of two, this game will be less about personnel and more about coaching because it gives the coaches more time to analyze weaknesses and trends in the opposing team, and they will run more plays geared to that instead of just running more generic plays that they have all season.

I hope that makes sense. I'm sorry if it doesn't honestly. But I don't feel like explaining it again.
    Alrighty then, how about I just give you 5 weeks like tonight? Not 4 weeks though! Then I guess you again are logically saying Miles would be the better coach, and is a quicker thinker than Saban with less than 5 weeks to prepare. But somehow with 5 weeks to prepare, Saban having all the time in the world now to think up anything you can imagine a football team to do and to prepare for to win, transforms to being the better coach. I'll be watching, and looking forward to seeing the master with his 5 weeks formation.

Am imagining that over the last 5 weeks, it's about the player's focus and conditioning. Which team wants it more? Which players are working out harder at the gym, and on the field, and studying more? Which players are going out partying, not as focused perhaps due to some hidden personal matter, etc.?

In a game like this, the better, stronger team, mentally and physically will win. Really doesn't matter what play you call, the better, stronger team will make any play they're given work. Good coaching vs. bad coaching definitely makes it a lot easier for the team to win, I'll give you that. But whether either coach in this game on 4th down says go for it, or kick it, or fake it, or whatever the call, the players are the ones who do the executing, not the coaches. And whatever the call (I mean with these 2 coaches they're veterans, so they're not going to ice their own kicker {or not have their kicking team ready in a crucial moment**, or do anything blantantly stupid, etc.), the better, stronger team with 11 college kids trained to go on the field and fight prevails.

And that, once again, will be LSU tonight.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-09-12 at 05:45 PM.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Alrighty then, how about I just give you 5 weeks like tonight? Not 4 weeks though! Then I guess you again are logically saying Miles would be the better coach, and is a quicker thinker than Saban with less than 5 weeks to prepare. But somehow with 5 weeks to prepare, Saban having all the time in the world now to think up anything you can imagine a football team to do and to prepare for to win, transforms to being the better coach. I'll be watching, and looking forward to seeing the master with his 5 weeks formation.

Am imagining that over the last 5 weeks, it's about the player's focus and conditioning. Which team wants it more? Which players are working out harder at the gym, and on the field, and studying more? Which players are going out partying, not as focused perhaps due to some hidden personal matter, etc.?

In a game like this, the better, stronger team, mentally and physically will win. Really doesn't matter what play you call, the better, stronger team will make any play they're given work. Good coaching vs. bad coaching definitely makes it a lot easier for the team to win, I'll give you that. But whether either coach in this game on 4th down says go for it, or kick it, or fake it, or whatever the call, the players are the ones who do the executing, not the coaches. And whatever the call (I mean with these 2 coaches they're veterans, so they're not going to ice their own kicker {or not have their kicking team ready in a crucial moment**, or do anything blantantly stupid, etc.), the better, stronger team with 11 college kids trained to go on the field and fight prevails.

Well I am sorry if you do not understand my logic. But there are a lot of people that agree with me that coaching matters more in bowl games because of the gap.

I wish you luck in your pick - I'm not all that confident in mine. It's very very possible in my mind LSU could take it. I only laid a wager on this game for a little bit of action - after all, to me wagering is for fun, not for a profession.

Anyways, good luck.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

They already beat this team on their home field, now they have the advantage, don't think new orleans is anything other than a Tiger town.

I don't get it
    wow.... just wow. so you didn't really "watch" the first game??? did you.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

This is why they were the dog.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

cuz they are TRASH!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

They already beat this team on their home field, now they have the advantage, don't think new orleans is anything other than a Tiger town.

I don't get it

ON behalf of Bama fans everywhere....thank you.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post

I win.

You lose.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

They already beat this team on their home field, now they have the advantage, don't think new orleans is anything other than a Tiger town. I don't get it
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Because they are going to lose.........
    thanks for the backup LSU needed. a born fukking loser talking about who will lose in the title game
    16 and 5 is my bowl season record to date,whats yours?
    Make that 17 and 5 at 77% Still waiting pal

Make that 18 and 5 at 78% final bowl season record

Still waiting pal

First 1234