JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LSU Tigers - National Champions

I see a lot of post tonight on Alabama for the simple fact of all the missed opportunities they made in Tuscaloosa against LSU earlier this year. Basing picks off that simple fact is absurd. This is a new game, new field, even higher stakes on the line. LSU has been in huge games all year and has yet to falter. I think they are the most experienced group for this type of game and have more "big play" guys that could impact this game. A lot of people are forgetting that McCarron still does not have a lot of "big game" experience and the Crimson Tide receiving core is nothing to special. Adjustments will be made from the first meeting and both offenses should have more success. Still, in my opinion, I believe Alabama has the bigger questions. Is Trent Richardson really going to carry the entire Alabama offense against LSU's defense? I think not. If McCarron does not play well, I do not think Alabama has strong chance to win. Of course I'm not saying Alabama can not win because let's face it, this is a two very evenly matched teams. However I've handicapped the SEC primarily for several years and I still think this is LSU's game to lose if they do not beat their selves.

I'm riding LSU +1 - 4 units

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Best of luck. Hope it's a good game.
    Last edited by pimike; 01-09-12 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Finish sentence