No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Is Clemson going to bury everyone on Wednesday?

Line's just chillin' at -3 after a -3.5 open. Other than Baylor -- which miraculously cashed -- there hasn't really been a bowl play that the public has entirely agreed on both spread and ML. Clemson is it. Something tells me West Virginia may win this outright and the erratic Tigers dent almost everyone's bankroll by stinking up the joint.

What do you think about this game?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

their qb/wr combo is so hard to deal with....i think they should put up about 35 on wvu. would not be surprised either if the mountaineeers won and those numbers Are disturbing to me as well. just playing clemson relatively lightly

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    their qb/wr combo is so hard to deal with....i think they should put up about 35 on wvu. would not be surprised either if the mountaineeers won and those numbers Are disturbing to me as well. just playing clemson relatively lightly
    Isn't one of Clemson's top receivers out?

I haven't really capped this game yet, but it seems like Clemson should be at least -4 by now if they were the play. I've watched them play a few times this year -- holy erratic. Geno Smith's going to put up some numbers on them -- I know that much.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Isn't one of Clemson's top receivers out? I haven't really capped this game yet, but it seems like Clemson should be at least -4 by now if they were the play. I've watched them play a few times this year -- holy erratic. Geno Smith's going to put up some numbers on them -- I know that much.
    WVU has easily been more erratic than Clemson. The Mountaineers have 2 different teams and both will show up in the same game. Look for WVU to play terrible in the first half, and then look like world beaters in the second half. Geno can make some really bad decisions at times, and while Holgerson is an offensive "genius" so to speak....his playcalling will leave you scratching your head a lot.

On defense the Mountaineers will actually be fine, if they can wrap up instead of trying to knock someone out. I think this game will be much better than people are expecting....look for a 31-27 type score. Who wins? I am not sure.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

WVU's top running back and one of there wide receivers and safety out all with knee injuries

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    WVU has easily been more erratic than Clemson. The Mountaineers have 2 different teams and both will show up in the same game. Look for WVU to play terrible in the first half, and then look like world beaters in the second half. Geno can make some really bad decisions at times, and while Holgerson is an offensive "genius" so to speak....his playcalling will leave you scratching your head a lot.

On defense the Mountaineers will actually be fine, if they can wrap up instead of trying to knock someone out. I think this game will be much better than people are expecting....look for a 31-27 type score. Who wins? I am not sure.
    Agree -- WVU is equally schizo.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm not sure WVU is more schizo...

Clemson played like garbage against Ga. Tech, NC State & South Carolina.

They looked like world beaters against Va. Tech in the ACC championship game.

Hard to know which Tigers show up.

If both teams play their best, Clemson wins...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wvu the play here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

no more than the big fukkin 10 did!!!

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Isn't one of Clemson's top receivers out?

I haven't really capped this game yet, but it seems like Clemson should be at least -4 by now if they were the play. I've watched them play a few times this year -- holy erratic. Geno Smith's going to put up some numbers on them -- I know that much.
    well a decent receiver (hopkins) is doubtful but their Main guy watkins who is a beast is healthy and will be a problem for every defense he faces for the next 20 years.

i also would have set a higher line here- around 4.5-6 points.

i tuned in late when NC state romped clemson but they have a pretty decent body of work for this year and their running qb is one of the best that does what he does.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won 3 bowl games so far.... Safe to say I don't have clue

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

well a decent receiver (hopkins) is doubtful but their Main guy watkins who is a beast is healthy and will be a problem for every defense he faces for the next 20 years.

i also would have set a higher line here- around 4.5-6 points.

i tuned in late when NC state romped clemson but they have a pretty decent body of work for this year and their running qb is one of the best that does what he does.
    Yeah -- Watkins is a game-changer.

I just find it interesting that this line has gone from -3.5 to -3 instead of the other way.

Glitch

the same red flag has registered on my radar. not just the direction but that key number of 3 as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

the same red flag has registered on my radar. not just the direction but that key number of 3 as well.
    Yep. We'll see what happens.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Michigan's win tonight only makes me more suspicious of this one.

WVU is going to be the books' revenge game.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

WV safety Terence Garvin will miss the game due to a knee injury that required surgery. Not good for WV backers knowing Watkins will be running around back there.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

clemsons 2nd best reciever got into a fender bender last week and everyone made a huge deal of it. he is playing he says he feels fine. tough game to cap, easy to watch

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The right strategy from here on out is to take Clemson at (-3). Don't over think it.....far more superior athletic team.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How physical is west Virginia?

Watched a lot of Clemson, they are explosive but very soft....South Carolina physically beat the shit out of them on both sides of the ball and the score reflected that (34-13)....pretty funny how 4th best SEC team shits on ACC Champion, but anyway...

I like West Virginia, simply because I believe Clemson are frauds

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Although I'm rooting for Clemson, I won't be hurt either way.... I just need some points !!!!

Got the total back in December at 58.5 and hoping for a slug fest of points ...

Brett Cruise
    Brett Cruise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Similar to the very suspicious -2 that never moved when they went to Gt undefeated and got blown out. Still i never bet on suspicion, clemson is a much better team.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    How physical is west Virginia?

Watched a lot of Clemson, they are explosive but very soft....South Carolina physically beat the shit out of them on both sides of the ball and the score reflected that (34-13)....pretty funny how 4th best SEC team shits on ACC Champion, but anyway...

I like West Virginia, simply because I believe Clemson are frauds
    South Carolina had a really good defense, top 5 statistically. No way in hell WVU is as physical or gifted on that side of the ball. All the Clemson losses were to decent teams. Louisville had no offense, but still beat WVU and Syracuse buried the Mouintaneers.

WVU has looked very shaky against subpar competition is all I know...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The public maybe, but seems like the people here are on WVU.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

on WVU

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does the ACC go 0-2 in the BCS

They all have been pretty entertaining and hopefully profitable games so far, i dont see why this should be any different

clemson
    & over

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

majority of experts on clemson

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that "experts" or experts

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No coin your money is on with the smart money if you take wv

let's go wv!

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

the fact that clemson played shitty on the road in 2 big games doesn't help their cause in a bowl game on a neutral field ..they don't have much experience winning on the road. interesting game to cap. Have to remember the qb is about 19 years old, just a young kid in a bowl game on a neutral field with no experience. will be a lot of pressure on the sophomores shoulders and hasn't performed well away from home this season. have to lean on wvu but don't know if I will make a play on this one.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    majority of experts on clemson
    guess u cant read

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is absolutely NO reason to bet on WVU other than being paranoid of all the lines of thinking that run through your head when you think something is "too easy." If you try to figure out what Vegas is thinking, you will bury yourself. Anyone who bets on WVU and magically wins is lucky; plain and simple. It's either you think Clemson rolls or you skip this one. West Virginia is about as average as you can possibly get at the college level. The only way they win is lopsided amounts of determination/focus, Clemson laying an absolute egg, WVU playing the game of their lives, or refball, NONE of which can be capped.

Personally I am on Clemson ML, the same way I had Michigan ML tonight. I'll bump this post tomorrow night.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Baylor deserved to cash.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If Clemson gunna bury everyone else then I'll be on WV.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

How can you take Clemson when the line moved from -3.5 to -2.5? Someone smarter then all of us knows something! It's WV or no bet!

123 Last