Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    There is absolutely NO reason to bet on WVU other than being paranoid of all the lines of thinking that run through your head when you think something is "too easy." If you try to figure out what Vegas is thinking, you will bury yourself. Anyone who bets on WVU and magically wins is lucky; plain and simple. It's either you think Clemson rolls or you skip this one. West Virginia is about as average as you can possibly get at the college level. The only way they win is lopsided amounts of determination/focus, Clemson laying an absolute egg, WVU playing the game of their lives, or refball, NONE of which can be capped.

Personally I am on Clemson ML, the same way I had Michigan ML tonight. I'll bump this post tomorrow night.
    I'm not usually a dick like this, but these posts are kinda funny to bump when a team with "no chance" has put up 49 by halftime.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post

I'm not usually a dick like this, but these posts are kinda funny to bump when a team with "no chance" has put up 49 by halftime.
    given the poster's username . . . gives my 'buried like cheese' comment a new perspective.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

People that discounted the South Carolina loss deserved to lose......SCar Clemson rivalry game every year is the most important thing going on in the state of South Carolina.....That was the real Clemson team just getting destroyed

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

nobody could see coming the momentum shift that one single play in the game would create
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-04-12 at 10:03 PM.

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    nobody could see coming the momentum shift that one single play in the game play would create
    Nobody currently not doing post-graduate work could diagram that sentence.

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Quote Originally Posted by WrEkkED View Post
    West va sucks. Just like every other year, they have a running qb and a good running back. So one dimentional. You stop the run, you stop west va. The big east was in shambles this year. Not one decent team. Clemson should roll on west va, but like normal, when they know they are out talented they do the trick plays, going for it on 4th and long etc and often pull it out of their ass. I'll skip all the hooplah and go with the better team. Clemson -3 is the right play. If west va wins, it's not going to be because of real football.

Hey guy, are you posting from the year 2005? There's no way you've seen one WVU game in the last 2 years with comments like that. Geno Smith threw for over 500 yards against LSU earlier this year and he has over 4,000 passing yards on the season. The Mountaineers have been a throw first team the entire year. Smith and Austin are two of the most underrated players in the country. I just hope you're watching tonight just so you can get educated and not look like a fool the next time you post something.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by UNCGQ View Post

I don't know what happened there. I was typing on my phone.

UNCGQ

I know the feeling. I start, and the words, well, out the come and a point I eventually arrive at.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I always knew cell phones turned people into retards!

All in good fun. And a valid point, that's a huge swing in the game. Its very hard to cap that.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by WrEkkED View Post
    West va sucks. Just like every other year, they have a running qb and a good running back. So one dimentional. You stop the run, you stop west va. The big east was in shambles this year. Not one decent team. Clemson should roll on west va, but like normal, when they know they are out talented they do the trick plays, going for it on 4th and long etc and often pull it out of their ass. I'll skip all the hooplah and go with the better team. Clemson -3 is the right play. If west va wins, it's not going to be because of real football.
    Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    I switched mine to clemson.....I just think they are better.
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Happy View Post
    Clemson
    Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Also on Clemson -2.5
    AND we cant forget this one

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    There is absolutely NO reason to bet on WVU other than being paranoid of all the lines of thinking that run through your head when you think something is "too easy." If you try to figure out what Vegas is thinking, you will bury yourself. Anyone who bets on WVU and magically wins is lucky; plain and simple. It's either you think Clemson rolls or you skip this one. West Virginia is about as average as you can possibly get at the college level. The only way they win is lopsided amounts of determination/focus, Clemson laying an absolute egg, WVU playing the game of their lives, or refball, NONE of which can be capped.

Personally I am on Clemson ML, the same way I had Michigan ML tonight. I'll bump this post tomorrow night.
    lol one word accurately describes this:

LANG'D

well that and betting on the better D and QB

Last edited by Ch Br; 01-04-12 at 10:14 PM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Stop capping and fade Lang, I feel like a chatty Cathy doll or a broken record it's fukking ridiculous honestly

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lang is one of the best cappers on the planet. Never seen a guy give out winners so consistently.

Also LOL at Clemson punting down 43.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by UNCGQ View Post
    That is some horrifically constructed garble too. The irony...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

nobody could see coming the momentum shift that one single play in the game would create
    That may be, but this Clemson team has a penchant for rolling over when things aren't going their way.

Their coach is a meathead.

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

That is some horrifically constructed garble too. The irony...

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

That may be, but this Clemson team has a penchant for rolling over when things aren't going their way.

Their coach is a meathead.
    no doubt, that team is not mentally tough. Congrats on your win.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

no doubt, that team is not mentally tough. Congrats on your win.
    Thanks Seer.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Geno Smith is the best quarterback in the country that no one has every heard of.

Clemson talks a good game . . .

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I enjoyed the Orange Bowl so much, not only because I have a distain for that fukkhead Dabo and Clemson but also for the money won. I would like to thank Lang, Wrekked and all the fukkheads who said Clemson was a lock and over 400,000 bets with 78 % on Clemson and the line never moved up, but DOWN. Geno Smith said after the game they were tired of everyone talking about Watkins and Clemson this and that... what a night. Loved every second of it, sure is nice to have a + 145 dog play a game like that for you WOW!

First 123