Frozenropes25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Who was on that Ok St. spread?

Lmao when the refs called him down at the 1

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I was I rofl when poster's post about a game the next day not before the game.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

No poster with a sound mind would consider that a bad beat, considering Stanford never trailed, and missed two chip shot FG's.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

-4 lost for me

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imagine if you had 10k plus on that game. To the brink and back... and then into the trash can.

LIke getting stabbed.... then the robber comes back and puts the dagger in again for good measure.

Ouch

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I thought I bought the line down to -2.5 and was stoked only to look up my 5 Dimes account and I only took it down to -3. Arghhh, at least I didn't lose any money but frustrating nonetheless.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    No poster with a sound mind would consider that a bad beat, considering Stanford never trailed, and missed two chip shot FG's.
    Not a bad beat...Stanford was the right side...Crazy finishes on a ton of bowl games...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I actually feel worse for those who had Stanford ML. Stanford with the ball marching on about the 20, and just completely took the game out of Luck's hands (who undoubtedly would have scored) and put everything inot a freshman kickers hands (or foot).

Bet they wish they stil had Harbaugh calling the shots.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Not a bad beat...Stanford was the right side...Crazy finishes on a ton of bowl games...

the right side pays money xyz....thats was the unlucky **** you side

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

We were on Oklahoma State. Even to be in the position to cover was a gift. I dug how they were debating on the sidelines whether to go for the TD on 1st and goal.

Fun game to sweat out.

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mother fuckers should have run the ball in for td

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by randy4u View Post
    Mother fuckers should have run the ball in for td

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
    We were on Oklahoma State. Even to be in the position to cover was a gift. I dug how they were debating on the sidelines whether to go for the TD on 1st and goal.

Fun game to sweat out.

i always get pissed when teams play for a fg...but in this case i understand. ostate has struggled for many years inside the 2 yard line. our o is not built to power it in from there, and often they resort to screens and passing to get it in...so it really makes no sense to send a rb plowing up the middle into a huge d-line or have a qb that never runs qb sneak do it all of a sudden in the bowl game. i had the 3.5 i was wanting covered...but after all the letdowns and bs ways we have lost games over the years, i wanted them to just kick it as a fan. we have a great kicker that is not missing that and a great o-line that is not letting anyone in there...was the smart play if all that matters is winning the game. stanford blew the game...so anyone with stanford + the points deserved to win, and anyone too cheap to buy a point on the ostate side should know better with a toss up game and a toss up spread. anyways...on to the next game.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I was. Took the -3.5 on the night that the opening lines were posted.

When I was the 'TD' live, I was already 80% sure that he was down short of the line and despite the onfield celebration was already resigned to it being a losing bet.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I was. Took the -3.5 on the night that the opening lines were posted.

When I was the 'TD' live, I was already 80% sure that he was down short of the line and despite the onfield celebration was already resigned to it being a losing bet.
    i was too bro...lol. took the 3.5 early because i thought it would jump. sucks for us...and i have screamed at the tv while many coaches have done this same thing...but it is smart honestly. toss up game that might be split 5-5 if played 10 times. when we bet on those just because they are on tv, it is kind of like spinning a slot machine...hoping for luck. anyways...take care man. hope you make it up tonight.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I was on it too. Seems like less chance of a mess up trying to sneak it in then having a snap, hold, and kick go right. O well. Georgia loss hurt a lot more.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    i was too bro...lol. took the 3.5 early because i thought it would jump. sucks for us...and i have screamed at the tv while many coaches have done this same thing...but it is smart honestly. toss up game that might be split 5-5 if played 10 times. when we bet on those just because they are on tv, it is kind of like spinning a slot machine...hoping for luck. anyways...take care man. hope you make it up tonight.
    No complaints really, TBH I thought Stanford were probably the better team on the day. Okie State played well when they were behind but the Stanford running game was more effective than I projected.

NVM I will get a half point cover tonight or tomorrow and all will be forgotten.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Honestly OK State was "LUCKY" as hell that the Stanford coach is an idiot. If he had just let Luck win the game instead of putting it on an 18 year old crap kicker who had already missed a 41 yarder than it wouldn't have even gone to overtime.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I was on spread as well but knew as soon as kicker missed that FG in regulation time that the game was Oklahoma States to lose and the Stanford kicker was rattled mentally.

grabbed OSU live at -105 right before over time to break even.

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

didnt u read the stats before the fg. the Ok state kicker was the player of the year for special teams.. players ilike him wont miss a freebie, xonsider hes gonna be drafted to the nfl

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I lost GA tech in OT (Horrible loss)
    I lost GA in OT (Horrible loss)
    I had Stanford

Cant take much more of this.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Had OSU ml, went to bed when they were trailing by 7 in the 2nd half...

woke up a winner.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Oklahoma St. ML winner for me laid the -175 glad I did

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had $467 On Stanford ml, I was pissed