dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Washington vs Baylor -> OVER 79.5 PTS

I am looking for a "solid" bet for tonight either in the NCAA Basketball or Football ... It's hard to find something completely convincing because it's still all gambling, but what do you think about this?

http://www.sportsinfo.com/ShowHandic...ndicapperId=36

I'm quoting what this guy says: (I don't care he's a capper in that website, that's completely irrelevant)

Your Thursday freebie is to look for the Washington Huskies and the Baylor Bears to amp up the scoring and go over the total tonight in the Alamo Bowl.
    Let's not kid ourselves, this is a rather large total to clear, but I have no doubts the Huskies and the Bears will not disappoint.
    Washington comes into this game having allowed 30-points or more seven times this year, and 40-points or better four times this season.
    Not to be outdone, Baylor was right there with the Huskies, as the Bears allowed 30-points or more in a game nine times, and 40-points or more in a game four times.
    Baylor went 10-1-1 over the total this season, and are on a 17-5-1 over clip their last 23 games overall since the '10 season!
    With the game being contested indoors, no chance of the weather becoming a factor.
    Robert Griffin III and Keith Price light the sky up, as Washington and Baylor combine for a very high-scoring Alamo Bowl.

Okay, so basically he says that the game would be played INDOORS - is that correct?
    That means lots of accurate passes and that makes it easier for each team to move from a side to side and score many touchdowns.

I know 79.5 points is lots of points, ok, but what do you guys think about what he says?
    I'm sure most of you haven't paid attention to the fact the game would be played indoors but if that's the case I really see this one as a for tonight.
    What's your toughts?

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Bumping .... please post your comments ....

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

are you SINCERELY unable to do an internet query to verify if the game is played indoors or not?????

Secondly, i wouldnt jab at some of us degenerates and automatically assume they DONT look at weather conditions, PRIOR to betting.... and then say its a 'lock', then ask for advice, followed by a bump to desperately illicit input

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indoors???? what does that mean? indoors... indoors ... indoors... INDOORS??? YOU MEAN THEY PLAY GAMES Indoors?