ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

kellen moore untouchable record

50 wins 3 loses... no one will touch that record as a starter... 3 loses by a total of 5 points ... 2 missed fgs and a one point lose to tcu if they had a better kicker hecould be 53 and 0 as a starter.. just crazy

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Very Good COLLEGE QB

ebbearsfb1

Weather he does well in the nfl... which he can or not that record is pretty much untouchable unless you get a qb out of the sun belt wac mac etc to do it... but still never lost to a bcs team kid is a player

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Was he recruited by any top flight ncaa teams before he decided on BSU?

40 of those wins probably arent much to talk about to be honest.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

those kickers "kicked" the living shit out of a almost perfect record that the kid could have had

mike fukkn vandershank i say!!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I could beat up 35 pre schoolers, 5 middle schoolers, 5 highs choolers and go 5-3 vs guys i meet at the gym. Doesnt mke me a great fighter ...

The kid is alright. We will see what he does at the next level.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I was watching both the NFL game tonight and Boise and I can tell ya kellen was the best QB playing tonight (nfl or cfl) There has to be someone willing to give him a job and mean look at some of these back ups/ starters in the NFL.

ebbearsfb1

Haters gonna hate.... the guy wins but then there is complains about who the wins were against

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I could beat up 35 pre schoolers, 5 middle schoolers, 5 highs choolers and go 5-3 vs guys i meet at the gym. Doesnt mke me a great fighter ...

Alright, great way to describe him. Bec he is nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    I was watching both the NFL game tonight and Boise and I can tell ya kellen was the best QB playing tonight (nfl or cfl) There has to be someone willing to give him a job and mean look at some of these back ups/ starters in the NFL.

Well were the other QBs playing against one of the top 80 teams in the NCAA? lol. All powerful ASU was what the 2nd to last of the 90% of the teams who qualify for a bowl?

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Yes, and he got that record playing against teams like San Jose State and Louisiana Tech.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

it really is a flawed record. good recruiting by boise st to surrournd him with solid players and cupcake schedule didn't hurt either. will end up in canada more than likely.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

very impressive record but if he was playing in sec, record would prob be more like 38-15. not hating as i loved watching them play when i had money riding on boise. hope he can make it in nfl, reminds me somewhat of a college drew brees the way he can spread the ball and quick thinking.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nothing to brag about at next level, and he had 2 picks last night, far from his best performance ever there fella

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Ken Dorsey was 38-2

There records are not untouchable or really that impressive.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe he will be great or maybe he will be just like you someone but no one !

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

would love if the redskins got moore but he is kinda short isnt he? thats going to be a major red flag.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this record isn't close to "untouchable"

any top-tier program that gets a qb that starts for 4 years could tie or break it

ebbearsfb1

So is drew brees though... and okay mike how often does a top tier program start a true freshman without growing pains?

ebbearsfb1

The kid is a good kicker away from 0 career loses

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

After seeing what can newton is doing this year I am trying to be more careful in trying to judge how a NCAA qb will perform in the nfl...no more jumping to conclusions

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    So is drew brees though... and okay mike how often does a top tier program start a true freshman without growing pains?
    I don't think I said TRUE freshman
    can redshirt and have 4 yrs eligibility

ebbearsfb1

Okay then redshirt freshman... redshirt or not... won't happen with a bcs top tier team...look at all the top teams this year... 50 wins... is an average of 12.5 wins a year...on top of that if a qb is 39 0... he probably isn't sticking around

todd73nj

Okay then redshirt freshman... redshirt or not... won't happen with a bcs top tier team...look at all the top teams this year... 50 wins... is an average of 12.5 wins a year...on top of that if a qb is 39 0... he probably isn't sticking around
    So what are you saying then? The record is untouchable bec anyone good enough to touch it would be gone - hence Kellen Moore only has it because he wanst good enough to move on.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

so is jeff garcia. im not saying it makes them into a bad quarterback but it definitely impairs their vision to some extent. drew brees is a beast. doug flutie was fun to watch. moore doesnt move like any of these guys but hes good. Moore's arm could be the next peyton manning arm.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    So what are you saying then? The record is untouchable bec anyone good enough to touch it would be gone - hence Kellen Moore only has it because he wanst good enough to move on.
    No not saying that all.. I think kellen moore is a very good quarterback... when was the last time a top team going for a national top 10 team started a freshman at qb without growing pains... most freshman don't. Even start 50 games at quarterback let alone win 50

and even if he wasnt great 50 wins is 50 wins
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 12-25-11 at 12:12 PM.

ebbearsfb1

http://tucsoncitizen.com/tc-arizona-...lege-football/

good article

compared this number of wins to cy young
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 12-25-11 at 12:13 PM.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

kellen moore is the smartest qb and he didnt have the greatest talent around. Talk about competition all you want it was mostly because of him. Look at georgia played LSU great for a half then a few mistakes and it got away but they were highly competitive. BOISE WHIPPED the floor with georgia in georgia say whatever you want the man was a great college QB

todd73nj

No not saying that all.. I think kellen moore is a very good quarterback... when was the last time a top team going for a national top 10 team started a freshman at qb without growing pains... most freshman don't. Even start 50 games at quarterback let alone win 50

and even if he wasnt great 50 wins is 50 wins

Not sure I ever take some time to think of such insignificant information.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

truth be told, kellen played GREAT in 2 of the 3 losses (with the other one being very early in his career). Defense and special teams failed him in both matchups

boise should have gone undefeated both of the last 2 seasons

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Its a good college football record...a great thing to say in any Boise bar for free drinks for life....other than that a rather meaningless record without a national champion to those outside of Idaho

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Its a good college football record...a great thing to say in any Boise bar for free drinks for life....other than that a rather meaningless record without a national champion to those outside of Idaho

Ill give you that.. a good record. But not one that anyone will care about beating as a QB imo.

I think for a record to be really significant, there has to be an interest in breaking it.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

what a joke of a record. rubber band for an arm, awful throwing motion, slow as molasses. next level? don't make me laugh

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Lmao, Great analogy....But Yes I agree with you. It will be interesting to see how he does though. Some people just know how to win

ebbearsfb1

Haters will always hate.... no one knows how he is going to do in the nfl... drew brees was too short... brady was too slow... montana wasn't good enough..so you don't know till he gets there... yup of course 51 wins at d1 is meaningless, half you guys couldn't even put a jock strap on right let alone play in a game or get that many wins

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Haters will always hate.... no one knows how he is going to do in the nfl... drew brees was too short... brady was too slow... montana wasn't good enough..so you don't know till he gets there... yup of course 51 wins at d1 is meaningless, half you guys couldn't even put a jock strap on right let alone play in a game or get that many wins
    I am pretty sure more then half of us could not get that many wins .....
    I wish him the best of luck in the pros.
    I am just saying, he had an easy path to that record

12 Last