MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WOW!!! Just hit that Louisiana Lafayette/ SD State Over 59

Anyone else just witness that?? Feels so much better to get a game to go my way after that Dallas Over 47 debacle

Money kick right there!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

That kicker cant make an extra point but nailed a 50 yard game winner

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I had money on UL at +3.5 and i was so tempted to take a live line of over 53.5 at +120. Kicking myself. Nice win, dude.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

That's why we fukkin bet......Nothing better than being way down with less than 2 minutes left and pulling a game outta your ass that defy the odds

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    I had money on UL at +3.5 and i was so tempted to take a live line of over 53.5 at +120. Kicking myself. Nice win, dude.
    Thanks man....I was down in the dumps......I made 6 plays earlier in the day and went 4-2.....Was just gunna take the rest of the night off but decided to throw in 3 more bets.....2 already lost including Dallas over, and was counting this game as the 3rd loss to make it overall a losing day

It salvaged my winning day.......Hell yeah

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    That kicker cant make an extra point but nailed a 50 yard game winner
    Those crazy cajuns down in Lousiana just ain't right .....I knew he was hitting it though, sick fukkin drive to get in fg range in 35 seconds too

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice bro..Hope the Jets can win this game I'm nervous as fck.. I'm going to the game on the 24th against the gmen..hit me up if u r 2

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    Nice bro..Hope the Jets can win this game I'm nervous as fck.. I'm going to the game on the 24th against the gmen..hit me up if u r 2
    I am too bro....My dad has like 16 season tickets to the Jets and sells games for face value to friends and family, also will make some money off big time games just to make it worth it.........I'm nervous too but you know I'm taking Jets ML when i wake up tomorrow

I'll be going to Gmen game as well.....always got a big tailgate going on with family and friends, pm me the week of the game bro and ill hook you up with some free beer and food

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

End of game ( head scratchers)

SDSU Receiver #24 Good athlete, not so great receiver. Guy stepped out of bounds in the endzone- so dumb, so careless....Who would have liked an overtime SDSU cover? That would have been funny.

Stemming? Looked like a false start.

Announcer making a big deal how it would not be a first down. How was that relevant?

That kick for the over was great tho. I don't think it would have been good from 55. Don't know how it stayed straight either.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    End of game ( head scratchers)

SDSU Receiver #24 Good athlete, not so great receiver. Guy stepped out of bounds in the endzone- so dumb, so careless....Who would have liked an overtime SDSU cover? That would have been funny.

Stemming? Looked like a false start.

Announcer making a big deal how it would not be a first down. How was that relevant?

That kick for the over was great tho. I don't think it would have been good from 55. Don't know how it stayed straight either.
    It wasn't relevant.....just an announcer being a moron as usual.......

I was like WTF .....Announcers are dumb as fukk overall.....always rambling about situations or "what-if's" that don't even fukkin matter......I don't get why you can't find 100 guys that can speak well and understand football better than most of the public