HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henhouse's friday !!

Hey Gang

Ok...I will be the first to say I sucked yesterday losing both games on Turkey Day...

I hate when folks yell fix or conspiracy theory...but come on...that first game was a total joke in the first half with all of the penalties. That is all I will say...but flag after flag after flag....seriously......not saying anything but please.. can I please get a witness...haha

Well...we will get it back today...

OVER 64
    N ILLINOIS / E. Michigan

N Ill will cover this alone folks... E Michigan will score about 20 or more...but N Ill will be full throttle today and possibly could score 60 themselves..haha

OVER 52.5
    LSU / Arkansas

Ok...here is the deal... ARK can score on anyone and has learned alot with their game with BAMA. which as you know is a clone of LSU. BAMA scored on ARK big time.....LSU has a better Offense... ARK will play with them and I see a shootout....LSU is so over due for one.. I know they are Defense this and that and rightfully so...but this games has huge signs of being a barnburner...and a great game for us that have the day off....

OVER 53
    CAL / Arizona State

Two wondering teams out on the coast.... year after year..these two teams underperform in regards to record... Especially ASU. But...both can score... CAL could have easily beaten Stanford last week....today..they find a less than impressive D in ASU.... I have this game at 70....and should easily go OVER

Enjoy the day... and stay away from the biggest scam alive....Black Friday...

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Welcome back homo!!!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

^ right ......like nobody knew

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Good luck