BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    that's one perspective, but another more logical perspective is that the only 2 teams that beat them were ranked number 1 and number 2 in the country. Tough playing that kind of schedule and if you really know football as much as you're trying to convince everyone then you would know at least that much.

They didn't just lose though to the 1/2 ranked teams. They were embarrassed. Laughed off the field. Cant' even run one play and look legitimate after the first quarter.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

well I will let you continue to bash arkansas into the ground alone. I am trying to figure out what to bet on next. Have a good one.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I can't believe that anyone would argue that Arkansas wouldn't have won the Big 10 this year. Of course they would have.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I can't believe that anyone would argue that Arkansas wouldn't have won the Big 10 this year. Of course they would have.

I'm not so sure. arkansas will probably play a Big 10 team, and if they play Wisconsin, Wisconsin will probably win because Wisconsin will pound the ball up the middle and ARkansas' horrible defense can't stop it.

Georgia is much better than Arkansas at this point. Georgia's defense is good, unlike Arkansas' so they have a shot against LSU.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I realized that after the Ole Miss game
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Arkansas honestly doesn't even look like a D1 team.

Run it up the middle for a loss of 2 yards. Chuck a hail mary on 2nd and 12 into triple coverage.

LSU blitzes 5 on 3rd down and 4 get through immediately.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Maybe the greatest complement to Roxxy, but he is no Pauly, nor Brock... Not even Sam... Not even JJ...

Well played!!!

First 1234