dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Auburn is +20.5 in the Iron Bowl

Game is at Auburn. We have to pound this. I am feeling a 28-18 type of game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I like Auburn too. Rivalry game will get the Tigers pumped up and the crowd will be goin crazy. I'm not so sure that Bama is 20 points better anyway.

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this line also.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

there were 21 & 21 1/2 yesterday

dfberger23

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    there were 21 & 21 1/2 yesterday
    Alright so lets go back in fukking time then.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anybody else think it is crazy that Auburn is still ranked in the top 25!??!?!!?!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Toooo many points. Auburn played terrible against Georgia but I'd tend to throw that out as a 1 off. They are well coached and have good players albeit young.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

35-9 bama

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bamas offense is so conservative... may not even score 21 points.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Auburn is a horrible football team. They were lucky to beat SAMFORD and I love how all these SEC homers say yeah Boise State can win a big game if they have a month to prepare for it but they couldn't survive with a SEC schedule week in and week out.

Did anybody else happen to notice who the mighty SEC was playing last week? Alabama vs Georgia Southern, and South Carolina vs Citadel lol. Now I'm not saying Boise State is right for scheduling nothing but the little sisters of the poor on their schedule but these SEC teams schedules really aren't that tough either. Georgia plays in the SEC and didn't even have to play LSU or Bama

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post

Alright so lets go back in fukking time then.
    It will probably come back later this week...

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

love auburn here and will wait on the 21 for a day or two.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Auburn is a horrible football team. They were lucky to beat SAMFORD and I love how all these SEC homers say yeah Boise State can win a big game if they have a month to prepare for it but they couldn't survive with a SEC schedule week in and week out.

Did anybody else happen to notice who the mighty SEC was playing last week? Alabama vs Georgia Southern, and South Carolina vs Citadel lol. Now I'm not saying Boise State is right for scheduling nothing but the little sisters of the poor on their schedule but these SEC teams schedules really aren't that tough either. Georgia plays in the SEC and didn't even have to play LSU or Bama
    yeah, why didn't auburn schedule ohio state the week before the michigan game?

when the sec moved these rivalry games back a week a few years ago, that didn't leave a lot of options for nonconference opponents to fill in the 2nd to last week. south carolina aint bringing in oregon for the 3rd saturday in november.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273629

Alabama by 33

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

anybody else think it is crazy that Auburn is still ranked in the top 25!??!?!!?!
    Absolutely. Auburn is not even a top 50 team.

Aubie
    Aubie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

As an Auburn fan I am to surprised that we are still ranked. I do believe it is because the teams that have beat us have a combined 4 total losses. Also I would love to think we could keep it close against bama but we lost our best O-lineman last week and a good defensive player against Georgia.

Smoke_O
    Smoke_O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Some Alabama homer is offering Auburn tt 7 over at C O V E R S. He swears that Auburn wont score at home in this rivalry. That site has become a full out fan messageboard filled with mushes.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possible upset maybe?

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are a couple other reasons that I like Auburn, but one trend I like is Auburn Head Coach Gene Chizik is 10-1 ATS at home in a conference game with Auburn. The SOS for Auburn is a little better as well so I would expect a tough hard-fought SEC battle, it's not like Auburn isn't capable. I'm going to wait this one out and see how it shakes and maybe see if it goes back to 21.

Megatron
    Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Auburn +21 at Bodog

dfberger23

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    There are a couple other reasons that I like Auburn, but one trend I like is Auburn Head Coach Gene Chizik is 10-1 ATS at home in a conference game with Auburn. The SOS for Auburn is a little better as well so I would expect a tough hard-fought SEC battle, it's not like Auburn isn't capable. I'm going to wait this one out and see how it shakes and maybe see if it goes back to 21.
    Word.

It is +21 at most books. I already booked it for 5 units, my biggest play in a few weeks, very confident in this one.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Game is at Auburn. We have to pound this. I am feeling a 28-18 type of game.
    Auburn's offense will produce absolutely nothing in this game

the smart play is Auburn team total under cause the score will be something like 28-7...Auburn CANNOT score on Bama's defense (look at how awful Auburn's offense was against LSU)

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    much of that record was done last year with Cam newton

look at their offensive results this year against good defenses - produced nearly nothing against LSU, Georgia or South Carolina (and bama's defense is better than all 3 of those teams)

only way they will win this game is like a 10-7 type low scoring slugfest where the bama offense lays an egg...You're better off just playing the under/Auburn team total under then

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    much of that record was done last year with Cam newton

look at their offensive results this year against good defenses - produced nearly nothing against LSU, Georgia or South Carolina (and bama's defense is better than all 3 of those teams)

only way they will win this game is like a 10-7 type low scoring slugfest where the bama offense lays an egg...You're better off just playing the under/Auburn team total under then
    Thank this man for solidifying this play OP.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

I agree and Alabama might be poised for their best performance of the season due to the BCS shake up this past wknd.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    Thank this man for solidifying this play OP.

I've been right on the money with the SEC this year - I predicted a blowout in all the major games (LSU - auburn, georgia - auburn, Tennessee-lsu, alabama - tennessee) and told you that LSU - bama would be a very close game where LSU would cover

but hey if you want to fade me, go right ahead you fukking retard

dfberger23

I don't give a fuk what Auburn has done in games past. This is the Iron Bowl at home. They are not losing by more than three touchdowns. Bama will score 35 at best. Expecting a 28-18 type of game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Auburn ML is +950 thinking about putting a couple hundo on it

brahmabull117

I don't give a fuk what Auburn has done in games past. This is the Iron Bowl at home. They are not losing by more than three touchdowns. Bama will score 35 at best. Expecting a 28-18 type of game.

Have you watched SEC football??? Do you realize how incompetent Auburn's offense is?? One sided offense with zero passing game and mediocre receivers

They scored 7 points against Georgia yet they're gonna score 18 on Alabama??

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

It doesn't matter how much Auburn sucks guys. This is a rivalry game and Auburn always plays Alabama well. Auburn has owned Alabama for the past decade in this rivalry. Auburn has had some pretty weak teams over the years compared to Bama's and they give Bama fits every year.

(last year ofcourse being the exception, Cam Newton's Auburn team was pretty good.)

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

This game has 35-0 written all over it. I'd be surprised if Auburn scores more than 7 against the number 1 scoring defense in the country stinging from the way last year's game went down.

dfberger23

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Have you watched SEC football??? Do you realize how incompetent Auburn's offense is?? One sided offense with zero passing game and mediocre receivers

They scored 7 points against Georgia yet they're gonna score 18 on Alabama??
    You aren't looking at their whole schedule, just picking out a few games. They are a different team at home.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

dyer probably going to run for 160 yards and 3 TD's

brahmabull117

dyer probably going to run for 160 yards and 3 TD's

Has bama even given up 3 rushing TDs all year this year??

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    This game has 35-0 written all over it. I'd be surprised if Auburn scores more than 7 against the number 1 scoring defense in the country stinging from the way last year's game went down.

the problem is their offense is very unreliable IMO

I totally agree with you that Auburn will get dominated on offense, but who knows if Bama scores only 17-21 points and ends up winning 21-10???

12 Last