itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Bama will not play lsu again. Only the winner of the SEC championship game will travel to the BCSNCG!
    LSU goes to BCSNC
    BAMA to sugar bowl

Unless lsu loses next weekend, they are a lock to go to the big dance.

They will never allow lsu/bama for NC

You have to win your conference to go to the big game.
    I gotta disagree with ya here buddy. I've heard 2 separate BCS # crunchers make this clear that while it's assumed this way....it is NOT a rule or anything else stating that you have to win the conference. In most years I'd agree that it would be a big factor in the thought process but this year, and not just cuz I'm a Bama homer, the 2 best teams clearly are LSU and Bama. The BCS is in place, as we've heard many times in these debates over the years. "to match the top 2 teams in a championship game" so it is what it is...if they want different, give us a playoff....but until then we can't say 'we'll start the year and play it out, the best teams will play in Ja based on polls, wins, strength of schedule etc measured by the % score" and then when it gets to today say....mehhh....let's switch this and this and that because of x.y.z" I mean with that logic, pit Houston against LSU if they win out and let it ride?

What happens if LSU loses to Arkansas, then Arkansas loses to UGA.....who do you put in then? Back to LSU and Bama as only 1 loss teams up there?

I love college ball!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

If arky beats lsu, and bama beats auburn convincingly , I would think bama will be atop the bcs poll, putting them in the sec champ game.

First 12