fooali
    fooali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Bowling Green vs Ohio -- OVER/UNDER 57

Leaning towards the over

anyone have any other opinions on this please ???

aread1
    aread1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think over, seen a couple of services on the over. What do ppl think on the O/U on the other MiamiOh/WMU game tonite?

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would not bet the Under in this one, but I think the WMU game is a stronger Over.

fooali

Over should be good ...

not sure about MiamiOH / WMU game though

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Has anyone seen Bowling Greens offense lately come on if there was ever a under to bet in the Mac its this one kids. Miami vs Western should go over those are my plays today. Western just gave up 800 yes 800 yards to toledo. While Miami offense has picked up over the last 4 games scoring 28, 35, 41 and 21 against a very tough Temple Defense. Western of course is a scoring machine this season. Bowling green last 4 games has scored 21, 13, 15, and 14 at home vs Northern Illinois. Northern Illinois is one of the worse defensive teams in the country. I don't see Bowling Green putting up many points there defense also held Toledo to 28 at home earlier this season. So Ohio is going to have to put up alot of points for this game to go over i don't see it. Good luck with all your plays.

fooali

you see i like that analysis i wish all forumites would reply with such knowledge

thanks for your input sir