thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

toledo or Northern Ill

haven't anytime to study, and will have zero tomorrow, long day at work. What's your thoughts. Bet one or two, or take the other teams?

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I like Toledo -12 and I like bowling Green at home +6 Tried to parlay it also but my book won't let me

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

northern illinois is a good pick but i really dont know how much they'd win by. toledo -12 is risky. both teams are pretty evenly matched i just think 12 is too much for toledo although that has life, it could go both ways.

ebelisle22

my bet will most likely be w mich +12 and n ill.

Xstream
    Xstream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info on NIU from every prespective: http://www.niuhuskies.com/sports/m-f...110411aad.html, I like the team and the play NIU -5 1/2. My concern comes with reviewing last years game and the score. This NIU team can put up points from so many different weapons all season and then travels to BG and boggs down completely. Any insight much appreciated!
    Last edited by Xstream; 11-07-11 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Grammer

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'm on WMich moneyline +360 and Bowling Green getting the points

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about just the over on both.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Save your $$ all !! words from a kind man, and if you MUST Gamble throw $$ on TOR ML in NHL it is a safe wager. This MAC games will leave you broke and

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3328

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Save your $$ all !! words from a kind man, and if you MUST Gamble throw $$ on TOR ML in NHL it is a safe wager. This MAC games will leave you broke and
    Why don't you go away and let people who want to discuss these games discuss them without preachy mcpreacherson telling everyone to not gamble if they want to. #goaway

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    Why don't you go away and let people who want to discuss these games discuss them without preachy mcpreacherson telling everyone to not gamble if they want to. #goaway
    Just trying to help out, have fun discussing what you believe are actual profitable bets in this conference. I myself am an action junkie, but trying to save some people money. You are bitter, just like you will most likely be after the games if you bet this conference. BOL man

Still look into TOR ML in NHL it is an "easy" pick today, compared to throwing your money into these inconsistent, sketchy, "no name" players, in the most crooked display i've seen all season.

ebelisle22

I'm on Toronto

daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

No way I can lay 12 points with a team that gave up 63 just a week ago.

rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are you so hot on Toronto tonight? Did you have to give 1 1/2?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I just placed a very small $25 parlay...Toronto ML and WMich +12.5...Pays $65 if I win. No worries if I loose.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    I'm on Toronto
    BOL bud!

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Just trying to help out, have fun discussing what you believe are actual profitable bets in this conference. I myself am an action junkie, but trying to save some people money. You are bitter, just like you will most likely be after the games if you bet this conference. BOL man

Still look into TOR ML in NHL it is an "easy" pick today, compared to throwing your money into these inconsistent, sketchy, "no name" players, in the most crooked display i've seen all season.
    Aren't you the same guy who said last night that the Eagles -8 was the easiest play you've ever seen???

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Boy I sure am glad I listened to you and bet on the NHL for the first time in my life!!!! Toronto ML was a real safe wager! They were blown out 5-1!! So glad i listened! Luckily for me it was only a $25 bet but when will I learn that "safe wagers" or "locks" are a jinx and to ignore them!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

had a N I to cover with toledo straight up on a parlay. caught the last few minutes of toledo. terrible terrible defense. But we learn from watching.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Boy I sure am glad I listened to you and bet on the NHL for the first time in my life!!!! Toronto ML was a real safe wager! They were blown out 5-1!! So glad i listened! Luckily for me it was only a $25 bet but when will I learn that "safe wagers" or "locks" are a jinx and to ignore them!
    Guys were debating about NI & Toledo when village idiot decided to pay a visit w. his gift "toronto lock"