GameSaver33
    GameSaver33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thursday Night Action Tulsa & B.C. ???

Well last night was a split but a profitable split it was, up a whopping 3 1/2 Units YeeHaw, could have been much worse I should have went with first thought and would be up and in much better shape for what looks to be a couple good games.
    As for tonight I already have my money down in an array of wild ass plays and was wondering what the general consensus was regarding the Tulsa- Central Florida, as well as the Florida State - Boston College games.
    Just for kicks and grins I will post my plays for the night for your amusement, ridicule or guidance; all is accepted and appreciated and who knows maybe there is another fool out there that may see things my way. It doesn't matter what your opinion is just have one and lets hear it.
    BOL to all.

Tulsa +1 1/2 5 Units
    Boston College +14 1/2 3 Units
    Parlay #1 Tulsa +1 1/2 ...Over 49 1 Unit
    Parlay #2 BC vs FSU Over 45 1/2 ... Tulsa vs CF Over 45 1/2 1 Unit
    Parlay #3 Tulsa + 1 1/2 ... Tulsa vs CF Over 49 ... B.C vs FSU Over 45 1/2 1 Unit

Last edited by GameSaver33; 11-03-11 at 10:59 PM.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Watch out for FSU putting up 35 ppg and BC just doesnt score much........ BOL

GameSaver33

Yea I seen that but history has paid the over 3 out of last 4 times and BC should be up for this coming off Maryland and the O/U is the lowest in ages on an FSU game....Gonna be interesting to see what happens there. Thanks for the response and BOL @ Ya.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by GameSaver33 View Post
    Yea I seen that but history has paid the over 3 out of last 4 times and BC should be up for this coming off Maryland and the O/U is the lowest in ages on an FSU game....Gonna be interesting to see what happens there. Thanks for the response and BOL @ Ya.
    UMD is one of the worst teams in the ACC so I think comparing anything with them is just bad, I think you shoudnt buy the hook.......I have 1 unit on the over @45 and 7pt teaser ov 38/fsu -7.5

PatriotsGRL
    PatriotsGRL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1248

similar to my amusement bet LOL BOL
    [306] MIAMI OHIO -14-105
    [306] TOTAL u47½-105
    (AKRON vrs MIAMI OHIO)
    [307] TOTAL o46-105
    (FLORIDA STATE vrs BOSTON COLLEGE)
    [308] BOSTON COLLEGE +14½-105
    [309] TULSA +1½-105
    [309] TOTAL o49-105
    (TULSA vrs CENTRAL FLORIDA)

25 / 1000

GameSaver33

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    UMD is one of the worst teams in the ACC so I think comparing anything with them is just bad, I think you shoudnt buy the hook.......I have 1 unit on the over @45 and 7pt teaser ov 38/fsu -7.5
    Couldn't agree more Maryland is not a power house hell they may not even be able to find the house if it is in the end zone but for a team like BC any win is enough to get them up a little emotionally and that may be enough to keep it within a couple TDs. They may even score more than 17 points with all this momentum.

GameSaver33

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGRL View Post
    similar to my amusement bet LOL BOL
    [306] MIAMI OHIO -14-105
    [306] TOTAL u47½-105
    (AKRON vrs MIAMI OHIO)
    [307] TOTAL o46-105
    (FLORIDA STATE vrs BOSTON COLLEGE)
    [308] BOSTON COLLEGE +14½-105
    [309] TULSA +1½-105
    [309] TOTAL o49-105
    (TULSA vrs CENTRAL FLORIDA)

25 / 1000

couldn't play another MAC game tonight out of blood pressure medication and Xanax

GameSaver33

As a newbie I was really hoping for some input from the more experienced players out here today. Come on and show me some guys and gals. Or at least tell me what a fool I am and then take the time to tell me why. I know I made too many wagers on tonights action but they were all proportionate to the quality of the play and my money mismanagement system.

GameSaver33

Quote Originally Posted by GameSaver33 View Post
    Well last night was a split but a profitable split it was, up a whopping 3 1/2 Units YeeHaw, could have been much worse I should have went with first thought and would be up and in much better shape for what looks to be a couple good games.
    As for tonight I already have my money down in an array of wild ass plays and was wondering what the general consensus was regarding the Tulsa- Central Florida, as well as the Florida State - Boston College games.
    Just for kicks and grins I will post my plays for the night for your amusement, ridicule or guidance; all is accepted and appreciated and who knows maybe there is another fool out there that may see things my way. It doesn't matter what your opinion is just have one and lets hear it.
    BOL to all.

Tulsa +1 1/2 5 Units
    Boston College +14 1/2 3 Units
    Parlay #1 Tulsa +1 1/2 ...Over 49 1 Unit
    Parlay #2 BC vs FSU Over 45 1/2 ... Tulsa vs CF Over 45 1/2 1 Unit
    Parlay #3 Tulsa + 1 1/2 ... Tulsa vs CF Over 49 ... B.C vs FSU Over 45 1/2 1 Unit

Well this is what I get for being an action junkie, thank goodness for some sort of money management in weighting these ridiculous plays I was able to 1 - 4 and only lose 1 1/2 units
    What a record I am starting out with here
    2-5 +2 units
    Hell theres nothing to this game, just quit playing these wild ass parlays and things may get better. I feel as if I have dodged a bullet here or as my daddy used to tell me: You come outta that pile of shit smelling like a rose boy but that doesn't mean you have to go jump back in it. Well BOL 2 Ya and will be back for more tomorrow.