Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Night Game Discussion

This game again looks like one of those games that should be easy. Toledo -9 and over 67.5 is the inital assumption that will happen in this game. Which is expected 3/4 are on Toledo tonight and 82% are on the over. I want to pick Toledo and the over so bad, but something is telling me North Illinois will cover the +9 or even win.

The last three years these two teams played each other North Illinois has stomped them twice and Toledo won one game by a point at home two years ago. Northern Illinois yes has terrible Defense, but this game you better believe Northern Illinois will play their heart out because if they win it will place them in first place in the MAC conference. But if you did your homework you will see that Toledo should stomp this team. They could and should have won against Ohio St. and the Boise St. Score looks worse than what it is. They were in that game the whole time until the 4th quarter, they fell apart dropping passes, penalties, etc.. Then there is that syracuse game, that was a missed extra point and if the refs did their job right toledo would have won. So we are talking about a team that should be 7-1 and losing to Boise st, which looks is worse then it looks. This will be Toledo back to back home games which also benefits toledo.

If you did your homework on Northern Illinois you will see that they have a great running game and that could set up a lot of things for NI. Toledo is 27th in rushing D, but Northern Illinois has one of the best running games in the nation ranking 11th. Toledo Passing D is what ppl fail to see what they are terrible at. They are ranked 87th in passing D and Northen Illinois passing offense is average. So if NI gets the running game established it could be along day for Toledo and the backers of Toledo. People will also see that Northern Illinois has not played anybody good at all besides wisconsin, which they got stomped. Also, they almost lost to Buffalo. Should also suggest this, this is back to back road games for NI.

My pick as of now is Northern Illinois +9 and under 67.5 I will wait though because I bet the line will go up to 9.5 or 10 and the over/under will go to 68. And why did I chose this for now.. Because from what I see Northern Illinois is getting overlooked. They have a really good run game. Their OL is one of the best in the nation. Also, Toledo Pass D is terrible and they have only played two teams that are pass heavy teams and they had problems. Boise st. and Syracuse. I know every stat points that toledo should win, but I think Illinois is underrated but thats just me.

What does everybody think?

bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off we may have screwed each other by not taking the same play haha...we may both lose this one.

Here is one reason I believe this game is going over and just to let everyone know this isn't the only reason. NIU has given up 45, 48, and 30 points on the road. Toledo has scored 58, 15 (Boise State), 54, and 49 at home. Yes I think that Northern Illinois will get there points but I personally think a lot of it comes in garbage time after Toledo already has the win in hand.

Basically what I found when doing my research (and this is roughly explained) was that NIU had good offensive numbers against bad defenses while UT has good offensive numbers against good defenses minus the boise state game. On the other side of that NIU has some bad defensive numbers against bad offenses where toledo has decent numbers agains good offenses.

Then again with this being a MAC game it can go either way which is why I probably wouldn't be playing it if I wasn't up big. I do feel confident though that this game is going to go over and I feel that in more cases then not Toledo covers.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

goin on under also!bol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Goldengreek style number too, dog and under, i like it u got balls to lose lol... if u actually bet of course...

pasha
    pasha's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree. Parlaying NIU and under.

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    This game again looks like one of those games that should be easy. Toledo -9 and over 67.5 is the inital assumption that will happen in this game. Which is expected 3/4 are on Toledo tonight and 82% are on the over. I want to pick Toledo and the over so bad, but something is telling me North Illinois will cover the +9 or even win.

The last three years these two teams played each other North Illinois has stomped them twice and Toledo won one game by a point at home two years ago. Northern Illinois yes has terrible Defense, but this game you better believe Northern Illinois will play their heart out because if they win it will place them in first place in the MAC conference. But if you did your homework you will see that Toledo should stomp this team. They could and should have won against Ohio St. and the Boise St. Score looks worse than what it is. They were in that game the whole time until the 4th quarter, they fell apart dropping passes, penalties, etc.. Then there is that syracuse game, that was a missed extra point and if the refs did their job right toledo would have won. So we are talking about a team that should be 7-1 and losing to Boise st, which looks is worse then it looks. This will be Toledo back to back home games which also benefits toledo.

If you did your homework on Northern Illinois you will see that they have a great running game and that could set up a lot of things for NI. Toledo is 27th in rushing D, but Northern Illinois has one of the best running games in the nation ranking 11th. Toledo Passing D is what ppl fail to see what they are terrible at. They are ranked 87th in passing D and Northen Illinois passing offense is average. So if NI gets the running game established it could be along day for Toledo and the backers of Toledo. People will also see that Northern Illinois has not played anybody good at all besides wisconsin, which they got stomped. Also, they almost lost to Buffalo. Should also suggest this, this is back to back road games for NI.

My pick as of now is Northern Illinois +9 and under 67.5 I will wait though because I bet the line will go up to 9.5 or 10 and the over/under will go to 68. And why did I chose this for now.. Because from what I see Northern Illinois is getting overlooked. They have a really good run game. Their OL is one of the best in the nation. Also, Toledo Pass D is terrible and they have only played two teams that are pass heavy teams and they had problems. Boise st. and Syracuse. I know every stat points that toledo should win, but I think Illinois is underrated but thats just me.

What does everybody think?
    I love how I bet like half the ppl that say they are doing the same play as you probably would have done it no matter whatever you would of picked. haha

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

94668531-111/1/11 3:19pm$60.00$430.20
    Pending2 Team Parlay

Pending11/1/11 7:00pm College Football 301 Northern Illinois +300* vs Toledo

Pending11/1/11 9:35pm NHL Hockey 10 Calgary Flames +105* vs Vancouver Canucks

cowboyfan08

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Goldengreek style number too, dog and under, i like it u got balls to lose lol... if u actually bet of course...
    kc and under went pretty good lastnight!see number has went to 68 let pubic drive it,then get it!hit unders last two tues nights.something about unders on tues went good last year!and liking fact 82% of public is on over!

cowboyfan08

lee,your pretty good on over/unders whats play!i got tol-7 and also liking under

pad
    pad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

niu is the play for me. Im going with them because they have the same record have similar results in their wins and losses and both play in a shitty conference for a reason. They are too much a like for me to lay heavy chalk, looking a little coin flippy to me. gimme the points

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Just dont know if NIU is gonna roll over and die in the 4th like they did against Buffalo.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I teased it earlier today down to toledo -2.5 and over 61. I think that NIU should be able to hang with them and if the line goes up to 10 they will cover it. NIU has been bad on the road but if you look at stats the teams really are not that far off from eachother and NIU owns them in some categories. I just can't see Toledo losing this one at home though. I'm looking for a score around 34-28 or something close to that. Good luck guys, the weeknight games have been a nightmare so far this year!

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday games have been nuts, I took the dog just to make it exciting and not a huge disappointment from
    Toledo. Iam thinking Toledo blows them out though.

bmuelle21

Producer what are you going with tonight? I know we've had the same picks recently but I really think you may be on the wrong side tonight.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Good luck. im letting this one pass.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the pick Gun... GL guys, I got Toledo -7 and Over 67....
    I follow NIU every week (usually on totals), this is the first time I've ever bet against them, Im not 100% confident but I'm a degenerate and it looks like a good play

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    love the pick Gun... GL guys, I got Toledo -7 and Over 67....
    I follow NIU every week (usually on totals), this is the first time I've ever bet against them, Im not 100% confident but I'm a degenerate and it looks like a good play
    lets get it done! got the same pick!

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by bmuelle21 View Post
    I love how I bet like half the ppl that say they are doing the same play as you probably would have done it no matter whatever you would of picked. haha
    haha

First off we may have screwed each other by not taking the same play haha...we may both lose this one.

Here is one reason I believe this game is going over and just to let everyone know this isn't the only reason. NIU has given up 45, 48, and 30 points on the road. Toledo has scored 58, 15 (Boise State), 54, and 49 at home. Yes I think that Northern Illinois will get there points but I personally think a lot of it comes in garbage time after Toledo already has the win in hand.

Basically what I found when doing my research (and this is roughly explained) was that NIU had good offensive numbers against bad defenses while UT has good offensive numbers against good defenses minus the boise state game. On the other side of that NIU has some bad defensive numbers against bad offenses where toledo has decent numbers agains good offenses.

Then again with this being a MAC game it can go either way which is why I probably wouldn't be playing it if I wasn't up big. I do feel confident though that this game is going to go over and I feel that in more cases then not Toledo covers.
    Well I hope one of us will win it and yea in a MAC game anything can happen.

Producer what are you going with tonight? I know we've had the same picks recently but I really think you may be on the wrong side tonight.
    I decided to go with Northern Illinois +10 and Under 69, I don't know man like you said it can go either way. From the research of this game I felt most comfortable with this also it is my gut feeling. I wanted to take toledo and the over at first when glancing at it, but doing the research I am comfortable with my pick. I hope the best on the pick my man.

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyfan08 View Post
    goin on under also!bol
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha View Post
    I completely agree. Parlaying NIU and under.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    I teased it earlier today down to toledo -2.5 and over 61. I think that NIU should be able to hang with them and if the line goes up to 10 they will cover it. NIU has been bad on the road but if you look at stats the teams really are not that far off from eachother and NIU owns them in some categories. I just can't see Toledo losing this one at home though. I'm looking for a score around 34-28 or something close to that. Good luck guys, the weeknight games have been a nightmare so far this year!
    Lets get it y'all!!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyfan08 View Post
    lee,your pretty good on over/unders whats play!i got tol-7 and also liking under
    Not playing the side in this one cause im focusing on a side tonight ;-) but i like the over, once again im not playing the side, gl tonight.

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I actually do and here is the bet

Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 2 Teams
    * For ticket number(s) go to Open Bets

CFB[301] NO ILLINOIS +10-120 (B+½)

CFB[302] NO ILLINOIS v TOLEDO u69-120 (B+½)

1 Parlay of 2 Teams X $1000=$1000 $2361.11

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Producer, first I want to say thanks for the points,and 2nd I'll tail your picks, 3rd good luck on both of our bets, and 4th thanks for the points again.

Producer2627

Damn the game went fuckin super over!! 1-1 for the day... I made $215 on the night still by making a live bet with NI +6 for the 4th quarter.. But anyway lets bounce back tomorrow..