N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Jerry Sandusky: portrait of evil homosexual/pedophile

MILL HALL - They meet up around 6:30 a.m. every morning.
    The first person, considered the greatest mastermind of defensive football the college game has ever seen, hops on the exercise bike and begins to grind the pedals around in a circle.
    The second person, who occupies a stair master next to the bike, is hoping that his defense carries that always-coveted national crown back to a valley that cries, dreams and bleeds the game.
    That's when Jerry Sandusky and Tom Bradley begin to talk football.
    Just imagine if those pieces of exercise equipment had ears to absorb the knowledge and expertise each one brings to the table.
    "I think the biggest thing he's afraid of is that he's going to be too far on the field," said Bradley, who serves as defensive coordinator at Penn State. "He still loves the game of football, and he still loves to win. The one thing about Jerry Sandusky is that he's so committed to what he does. He loves coaching, and he really enjoys working with the kids."

It's here where the next chapter of Sandusky's legendary coaching career would begin; this time, as an assistant high school coach.
    "I knew some kids from way back, and I took an interest in them. From there, I got to know the coaches, and I became interested in the football program," Sandusky said. "I just want to help the best that I can. It's like an emotional roller coaster. You go through the ups and the downs of dealing with people. I come here because I love doing it, and I thought that I could help in some way."

"What can you say? He is one of the top defensive coordinators in the history of college football working with the kids and with the program. To even have a person like him on your staff is remarkable. He comes down here, and can share the experiences he has had in his 30-plus years of coaching. He's such a great man. We owe a lot to him."
    Sandusky, though, doesn't have a measuring stick he uses.

Not only is he a teacher of the game, his classroom involves more than stunts, traps and blitzes. He wants to tutor these kids about the most important game: The one called life.

"You have to look at who he is, and what he stands for," said Williamsport head coach Tom Gravish, who has known Sandusky ever since his coaching days at East Juniata. "He stands for everything that is right in life. There's so much more to him than the game of football. I refer to him as Saint Jerry because I have so much respect for him. I'll never forget when we had a football festival when I was at EJ, and I asked him about helping us out. He never wavered. He said, 'Absolutely, I'm there.' He has so much energy and is always smiling."

His passion is undeniably unmatched. Stand next to him on the sidelines any Friday night and you'll see a person who loves and respects the game. And it extends to the practice field where Sandusky isn't afraid to run on the grass, get in a specific position and physically demonstrate what he is trying to teach.
    "I've spent more time here this year than any other year. I wish I had more time," Sandusky said. (I bet you do) "I balance it a little differently than I used to. High school football of today is much more sophisticated than it was 10 years ago. And it's the same with college football. The opportunity to work year around has helped programs, especially in the passing game."

In addition, The Second Mile continues to succeed. It has nine programs that touches well over 100,000 kids in all counties of the state. It has three offices - in State College, Camp Hill and King of Prussia.
    "There are things going on all the time," he said. "The Second Mile continues to grow."
    Now, Sandusky and his Wildcats look toward the future. That begins Friday night against Bellefonte at Lock Haven University's Hubert Jack Stadium.
    The game plan has been drawn up, and he has drilled the defense.
    Passion.
    For the game. For your teammates. For life.
    "It comes down to every person; how important it is in their life, how much time and effort they put into it and the commitment they make," Sandusky said.
    "I know that the great programs, the successful programs, the passion and commitment is extremely high. There are young people that make that almost year-round commitment.
    "Football is a great game with tremendous skill people. That's why I'm still coaching because I love it."

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Wait sandusky spoke out today?

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

No need for this thread.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

The pic with those 9 kids in the picture with him might be some of the victims. Saw that same picture on another site and they had their faces blacked out. Just speculating but wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims possibly from the GJ report are in that pic. The kid with the yellow shirt why is your arm on him?

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

^^^ post is in poor taste even by Players Talk standards.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Forum needs to see this to be reminded about what is important in life. We break down matchups to make money, this guy broke down lives.