swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Byu/Tcu Under 56, opinions?

Well I must be bangin' leprechauns because my total was 49 and it went exactly to 49 in the Virginia game last night. Of course wouldn't of had to worry had they just gone for 1 pat or missed the 2 pointer but I can't fault the coach he made the right play. Also hit Virginia +7.5 2H and they did what I thought, pounded the rock and ate the clock.

Tonight I cannot see this game going over. I think people are far too impressed with TCU's recent offensive numbers and don't give enough credit to BYU for having an above average defense but a sub par offense. I think this game goes way under and I have a good feeling about it.

I am going to karaoke tonight with some friends so hopefully they have the game on there.

GL with your plays boys. I am just trying to get a little more money for a big teaser bomb for Saturday and Sunday.

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on the Under

Ridings
    Ridings's Avatar Become A Pro!

73% are on the over, so going with the under might me a smart play.

dahurt45
    dahurt45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Last time BYU played at Jerry World they beaet Oklahoma 14-13. BYU WILL POUND the rock tonight..I know that for sure. They have been rushing over 200 yards the last few games..that should keep the clock moving and be good for the Under.