CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Look at the San Diego St vs TCU game........

I have been looking for a way to make my decision on this game because my heart is telling me to go with

TCU -13 and my brain is saying take BYU +13

But does BYU run the ball well? Because if they don't then I'm taking TCU in this spot, but if BYU runs the ball well I'm gonna take BYU.

As of right now I like TCU -13 I hate being on the Square play is this a Square play?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

and I'm not an expert at college football I just like to watch the game.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

First post to this forum but I've been lurking for a while and found a nice rhythm capping the NFL and college football (still can't figure out baseball). Feel confident enough to start posting my plays so this is probably where I hit my losing streak lol.

Regardless, I'm having a hard time getting a read on this game. BYU is a decent running team but their schedule is absolute garbage. TCU hung in there and almost beat Baylor. I think BYU will score some points in this game...but won't be able to stop TCU. Still, this would be a no-play for me were I not desperate for Friday night action. I was considering middling this game in a teaser for BYU +21 and a TCU pick'em. Either that or BYU+21 and Over 49. Still weighing my options.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    First post to this forum but I've been lurking for a while and found a nice rhythm capping the NFL and college football (still can't figure out baseball). Feel confident enough to start posting my plays so this is probably where I hit my losing streak lol.

Regardless, I'm having a hard time getting a read on this game. BYU is a decent running team but their schedule is absolute garbage. TCU hung in there and almost beat Baylor. I think BYU will score some points in this game...but won't be able to stop TCU. Still, this would be a no-play for me were I not desperate for Friday night action. I was considering middling this game in a teaser for BYU +21 and a TCU pick'em. Either that or BYU+21 and Over 49. Still weighing my options.

Im desperate for action in this game because I don't have work on Friday so I need some action. This game is so ridiculous though trying to figure it out

lite1up
    UTEP +18

I hear ya. Apparently I need sleep, the teaser would be BYU +21 and TCU -7. Maybe we should stick to a Game 7 bet, leaning hard on the Cards but I've been getting killed in baseball all postseason.

I'm stuck using BoDog, I'll probably just wait for BYU to climb to +15 prior to the game to place my bet...I hate their lines unless I'm leaning on fading the public favorite...

Brokerguy10
    Brokerguy10's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish the spread was around 7 or so, 13 is a little much to lay against a talented BYU team

lite1up
    UTEP +18

7 point teaser, BYU +21 and Under 65. GL if you decide to play this!