spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawaii first half

I'm drunk So sorry for typos but a 5 turnover 1st half ... forget about it ... don't panic.. I got Hawaii for 28 in the second half... gonna be tough but they can't play worse than that half... Jesus good luck guys

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I don't use "the word", but this game is all sorts of strange. I've got a half unit on Hawaii to make it interesting and really not that invested in the game, but there are a lot of weird things going down in this game. Seems like the under is getting pushed through.

Edit: For instance, the refs are supposed to be watching out for the "defenseless player" and taunting this year. San Jose taunts right in front of the ref and gets away with it on the first drive of the game. And then the refs allow an injured player to be manhandled for over four seconds by at least 3 Trojans with the last turnover for Hawaii.

Just smells funny. I'm not saying its..."that", just a weird game.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    I don't use "the word", but this game is all sorts of strange. I've got a half unit on Hawaii to make it interesting and really not that invested in the game, but there are a lot of weird things going down in this game. Seems like the under is getting pushed through. Edit: For instance, the refs are supposed to be watching out for the "defenseless player" and taunting this year. San Jose taunts right in front of the ref and gets away with it on the first drive of the game. And then the refs allow an injured player to be manhandled for over four seconds by at least 3 Trojans with the last turnover for Hawaii. Just smells funny. I'm not saying its..."that", just a weird game.
    No play on this game for me, but it sure looked like he was still moving the pile forward. Can't blow the whistle there.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Nah, I have seen a ref blow the whistle there more than 50% of the time. He wasn't breaking free at all.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post

No play on this game for me, but it sure looked like he was still moving the pile forward. Can't blow the whistle there.
    I'm totally with you on that, he was inching forward (more to the side but still a little forward). I'm with Brutus on that one too, most the time the refs will blow the whistle if he is blocked forward and not making "much" progress.

Again, it's sort of a meh situation for me but I really feel for people taking Hawaii or the over in this one (particularly the over).

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Hawaii for 2units meh no crazy amount just feel this has been worst possible performance