baller24
    baller24's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone notice Hawaii tanking games as road favorites?

this game looks A LOT like the Hawaii @ UNLV game a few weeks back. UNLV is so bad they can't beat 1AA teams and they just beat Hawaii like a drum as a huge underdog. Same story, a million turnovers, Hawaii fumbles balls when they aren't even hit.

It started in Vegas @ UNLV. I'm just saying. Some of those fumbles tonight? a snap right to the QB, gimme a freaking break

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

i'm f_uckin drinkin, otherwise id drive and go beat HAI -7 2H!!!!

It's amazing SJS only leads by 13. They are a bad team! HAI pulls it together 2nd half!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just not that good on the mainland. They usually struggle off the island and this year they aren't very good to begin with. I will agree, couple of those fumbles looked funky

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have been a bad road team since OJ was considered a good guy

baller24

receiver goes out of game w/ injury when he wasn't touched. this game doesn't smell right to me. I think SJS wins BIG, and unfortunately like an idiot I took Hawaii for the game.

5 first half turnovers against that D ??? ya right, check the players bank accounts

baller24

bad road team is one thing, have you seen UNLV play? they are a bad high school team, hell in texas they probably couldn't beat any 5A high school teams. And Hawaii gets a flat out beat down in Vegas?

baller24

take a look at UNLVs schedule: http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-f...tbl-sched.html anything look off to you??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Did the Hawaii plane stopped in Vegas before they flew to San Jose?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    They have been a bad road team since OJ was considered a good guy

also, true.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you would need to look and see who turned the ball over on last loss. it's not like the entire team is on the take. it would only be one or two players.

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Guys Hawaii has to fly a minimum of 7 hours just to get to a game in the states. Thats about twice what it would take to fly across the entire US for any other team. Teams that fly to Hawaii are on vacation when they get there and Hawaii is just seeing the sights when they get back home. I mean they live on an island for most of the year, its like going to Europe for them. Hawaii is a great team.....AT HOME.

baller24

they didnt stop in Vegas, BUT they did spend a full week in Vegas prior to playing there. They had a game on the mainland the week before and they flew to Vegas and spent a full week there instead of going back to HI

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol i love when people are on the wrong side and start these damn threads. Do you know how much college football players get paid under the table? Alot fukin more then they can make in vegas for tanking a damn game. Give me a break.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Easy to get bets down in Vegas. Makes you wonder

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

ummmm sharp bettors ALWAYS bet against hawaii on the mainland

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I think someone flew to Vegas at halftime and placed bets on Hawaii from the players. It looks like they are trying to win 2 bets now.

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

I never bet a Hawaii game when they are on the road. On the other hand, I love them at home. I think the long travel to Hawaii, and some teams must let their players get all tanked up and hang out on the beach all day, because the Green Wave crush lots of teams. It's always nice to have a 11:45 est safety valve at the end of a long Saturday

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baller24 View Post
    this game looks A LOT like the Hawaii @ UNLV game a few weeks back. UNLV is so bad they can't beat 1AA teams and they just beat Hawaii like a drum as a huge underdog. Same story, a million turnovers, Hawaii fumbles balls when they aren't even hit.

It started in Vegas @ UNLV. I'm just saying. Some of those fumbles tonight? a snap right to the QB, gimme a freaking break
    pretty serious accusation there. Im not gonna say it doesnt happen, but I dunno. When you bet money on something you have no control over.... Just is what it is I guess.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

lol

chrisharvard01

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    i'm f_uckin drinkin, otherwise id drive and go beat HAI -7 2H!!!!

It's amazing SJS only leads by 13. They are a bad team! HAI pulls it together 2nd half!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

San jose st has had 5 turnovers in a row. Maybe their players had 2nd half bets on Hawaii.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Looked like they were losing the first half on purpose to make some money and come out the second half looking to win the game, win two bets, lose first half win 2nd half, Hawaii is a bunch of shaving mofos.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I could possibly hit every bet in this game, unbelievable.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hawaii should never be the only game

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

maybe Hawaii is just a bad team overall

chrisharvard01

I feel so bad for HAI ML backers. what whore s_hit.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is sooo obvious Hawaii is on the take.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Yep boys, that kicker intentionally kicked it while up by 5 so it would get blocked..... and he intentionally kicked the extra point so it would get blocked. The fix was in!!!!! San Jose was told at halftime not to cover the 2nd half spread and Hawaii was told not to cover the 1st half spread....... Once Hawaii was ahead and covering easily in the second half both teams were told to play however they wanted!!!! The San Jose coach was crying because he does not have to pay his bookie and can keep both legs!!!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Yep boys, that kicker intentionally kicked it while up by 5 so it would get blocked..... and he intentionally kicked the extra point so it would get blocked. The fix was in!!!!! San Jose was told at halftime not to cover the 2nd half spread and Hawaii was told not to cover the 1st half spread....... Once Hawaii was ahead and covering easily in the second half both teams were told to play however they wanted!!!! The San Jose coach was crying because he does not have to pay his bookie and can keep both legs!!!!!!
    agreed, if people would just accept that they made a bad pick instead of blaming it on the fix, maybe they'd be better cappers

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hawaii tanking games on the road..... hmmmm sounds like a trend..... what do we do with trends again?

Make money or GTFO.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

And how about the fix on the under? This game should have had at least 20 points more than it did based on points wiped out from the scoreboard.