GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Fresno +21

WOuld take it extremely small if you take it at all... Just looking at trends for this game and they are overwhelmingly in Boise's favor... Also public all over Boise... In my mind those to factors took a line that should have been around 16 and drove it all the way up to 21... I'll take the 5 extra points on my side... Good luck all.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

the trends do not show favor to fresno....i dont know who lied to your ass..!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    WOuld take it extremely small if you take it at all... Just looking at trends for this game and they are overwhelmingly in Boise's favor... Also public all over Boise... In my mind those to factors took a line that should have been around 16

you think the line on this game should have been 16??

with Kellen Moore throwing for boise, they're 3-0 Against Fresno winning those 3 games by an average of about 40 points

Fresno just lost by 11 points at home against an Ole Miss team that would lose by 60 on a neutral field against Boise. What are u smoking brah???

Jay2k1civic

thank you once again brahmabull

Jay2k1civic

and boise gets the ALL STAR WR back..and he wasnt even INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay2k1civic

the line opened at 19.5

Jay2k1civic

last year boise at home the spread was -29......and they covered by 51

GemSportsPicks

The trends are for Boise... Extremely in Boise's favor... Suckers play trends,,, Trends are already built into the line... IN this case I believe because the trends are so heavy in Boise's favor it overinflated the line... Therefore creating some value in taking Fresno... Thats all.

Jay2k1civic

like i said...last year -29 ......all star WR comes back tonight.....

Jay2k1civic

i just dont see how boise dont cover....

brahmabull117

The trends are for Boise... Extremely in Boise's favor... Suckers play trends,,, Trends are already built into the line... IN this case I believe because the trends are so heavy in Boise's favor it overinflated the line... Therefore creating some value in taking Fresno... Thats all.

Boise's been covering spreads at an incredible rate for about half a decade (although they have started out slowly this year)

you're not the first person to claim the books are catching up to them and you won't be the last. Anybody fading boise while getting less than 27-30+ points is a fool

Jay2k1civic

they defense last 3 games at half has only given up 3 points on average....18 for the game....kind of looks like Cali last night....15 points and got rocked in the 2h

GemSportsPicks

Good luck on Boise they are a great team... They should give you good chance to win.

brahmabull117

Good luck on Boise they are a great team... They should give you good chance to win.
    they're actually a much better team than even the stats indicate

they destroyed georgia basically in a road game (they were up 35-14 before a garbage time TD by UGA) and they won all their other games comfortably (They were up 34-0 against Tulsa before some garbage time scores and 30-3 against Nevada before a garbage time score by UN)

anybody playing fresno needs to be looking for a backdoor cover because there is a HUGE difference in talent and coaching between these 2 teams. Boise will be up by 21-30+ points at some point in this game, it's just a matter of will they hold on and win by 28 or will they let Fresno in the backdoor and win by only 14-18

Jay2k1civic

ahhh....so the backdoor almost happened last night....clearly CALI made it down so easily at the end of the game!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I betting Fresno but not to win the game. I took some long shot bets for the fun. I'm got them to win 1st Q @ +265 for $3.00 and 1st Half @ +400 for $3.00. I know, the amounts are laughable but I think I just want to enjoy the game tonight and I'll get serious tomorrow.

I'm also taking Fresno to score at least 10 points in the 1st half for $23.00 to win $20.00. I think they have a good chance at this.

GemSportsPicks

For the record I love Boise as a team.. I was taking them before you knew who they were... Zabranski at the reins beating Oklahoma... Had 5k on them to win straight up... One of the better wins of my career... DOn't have a roll like that anymore... So I need to Nickle and dime shit... I do love Boise's team, I jsut don't love them tonight... If I learned anything from being on this forum its that if everyone is on one side and everyone hates your play its probably a winner... 400 on Fresno for me.

brahmabull117

For the record I love Boise as a team.. I was taking them before you knew who they were... Zabranski at the reins beating Oklahoma... Had 5k on them to win straight up... One of the better wins of my career... DOn't have a roll like that anymore... So I need to Nickle and dime shit... I do love Boise's team, I jsut don't love them tonight... If I learned anything from being on this forum its that if everyone is on one side and everyone hates your play its probably a winner... 400 on Fresno for me.

the overwhelming majority of people have been on boise for the last 5 years and have been winning at an incredible rate

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

the model is on Fresno...

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

WOW! sad. Fresno can't even get 1st downs let alone score. No wonder Ole Miss whooped them.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    anybody playing fresno needs to be looking for a backdoor cover because there is a HUGE difference in talent and coaching between these 2 teams. Boise will be up by 21-30+ points at some point in this game, it's just a matter of will they hold on and win by 28 or will they let Fresno in the backdoor and win by only 14-18

GemSportsPicks

When your right your right... Painful to watch gong to go drink my sorrows away

brahmabull117

When your right your right... Painful to watch gong to go drink my sorrows away

I tried to warn you bro

go into my college football plays thread and you can make up ur losses tomorrow

tj0421
    tj0421's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

What are thinking on the second half?