brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Wisconsin's Gonna Go Undefeated This Year

best team in the big 10 by a mile

great offensive line, good weapons at receiver, great running game and the best QB in the big 10. Very good defense to go along an extremely prollific offense

I think we're gonna have 4 big time teams that are undefeated in college this year - Boise, Wisky, Oklahoma/Oklahoma State, LSU/Alabama. Very curious to see how the BCS championship game works out this year cause all 4 teams will definately deserve it

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

boise and wisky def go unbeaten.....can eliminate boise on scedule so they will be at best #4 in land. bam, lsu, wisky, and okla/okla st winner will leave 4 teams....gotta believe the bama/lsu and okla/okla st game winner gets the nod in title. wisconsin may play 1 tough game all year, tonight. i dont even think tonight will be that hard for them either, so of all possible unbeatens at the end of the year boise and wisky would be on the outside lookin in imo. could be a dumbass split championshp as well, but i doubt it.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    boise and wisky def go unbeaten.....can eliminate boise on scedule so they will be at best #4 in land. bam, lsu, wisky, and okla/okla st winner will leave 4 teams....gotta believe the bama/lsu and okla/okla st game winner gets the nod in title. wisconsin may play 1 tough game all year, tonight. i dont even think tonight will be that hard for them either, so of all possible unbeatens at the end of the year boise and wisky would be on the outside lookin in imo. could be a dumbass split championshp as well, but i doubt it.

it's gonna be a really ugly situation with the BCS this year, cause Wisky is a big time BCS Conference team that will get screwed due to lack of playoff system

realitycheck
    realitycheck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin won't get screwed, don't deserve it

The reality is that Wisconsin is good, but not great. Nebraska is terrible. Anyone that watched them play Fresno State knows that.

The Big Ten might put on display this year their WORST performance in 40 years, and that's saying something considering there have been some whopper bad years in the past. Wisconsin has only one tough game, at Michigan State and they aren't that good either. Ohio State...terrible. Illinois...please. They don't play Michigan or Iowa. Penn State is a joke. Indiana is Indiana. Purdue...horrifically bad.

They will end up undefeated. Alabama is better, LSU is better, Oklahoma is better, Oklahoma State is better. Stanford and Luck would absolutely shred that Badger secondary, but whether they would be able to stop Wisconsin is another story...that would be a fun game to watch.

At the end of the year, Wisconsin will not be screwed because they simply don't belong in the championship game. They will have a poor schedule and no great wins. Nebraska isn't that good.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't have said it better

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheck View Post
    The reality is that Wisconsin is good, but not great. Nebraska is terrible. Anyone that watched them play Fresno State knows that. The Big Ten might put on display this year their WORST performance in 40 years, and that's saying something considering there have been some whopper bad years in the past. Wisconsin has only one tough game, at Michigan State and they aren't that good either. Ohio State...terrible. Illinois...please. They don't play Michigan or Iowa. Penn State is a joke. Indiana is Indiana. Purdue...horrifically bad. They will end up undefeated. Alabama is better, LSU is better, Oklahoma is better, Oklahoma State is better. Stanford and Luck would absolutely shred that Badger secondary, but whether they would be able to stop Wisconsin is another story...that would be a fun game to watch. At the end of the year, Wisconsin will not be screwed because they simply don't belong in the championship game. They will have a poor schedule and no great wins. Nebraska isn't that good.

I don't know how you can say teams like bama and lsu are better for sure

Wisconsin's offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Bama or lsu's offense

now I realize wisconsin's defense is not as good as bama's defense, but the difference there is not as big as the difference between wisconsin's offense and bama's offense. I think if bama and UW played a 100 games, UW would win at least 40-45 of those matchups

realitycheck
    realitycheck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I don't know how you can say teams like bama and lsu are better for sure

Wisconsin's offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bama or lsu's offense

now I realize wisconsin's defense is not as good as bama's defense, but the difference there is not as big as the difference between wisconsin's offense and bama's offense. I think if bama and UW played a 100 games, UW would win at least 40-45 of those matchups

The computers released their strength of schedule updates today. Wisconsin at 117th in the country after yesterday. OMG is that pathetic.

To give you a sense for what other teams are doing.

LSU's schedule strength is 26th
    Bama is 15th
    Oklahoma is 29th
    Boise 21st
    Oklahoma State 24th
    Clemson 16th
    Even Stanford is at 68th and the Pac 12 is a joke

All these schools are playing REAL opponents and beating them ON THE ROAD. Wisconsin is marshmellow soft schedule and by the end of the year will have played NOBODY.

This will ultimately leave them out of the championship. If they should slide in through the back door, they will be destroyed when they finally play a team that is worth a damn.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Wisconsin is the best team in the Big 10, but they have back to back dates at Michigan State and Ohio State. They will lose one of those games. The Big 10 does not have a legitimate Top 5 team. The Alabama/LSU winner will face either an undefeated Big 12 team, Stanford, or Bolise State. Clemson and a Big 10 team are longshots at this point.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clearly we aren't the team we usually are this year, but don't just give a win to Wisconsin when they have to come play a night game at the horseshoe.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Can't bag on Wisky's schedule too much. How were they to know four years ago that Oregon state would be terrible? Now, at this point most would agree that they would lose to Oklahoma, LSU or Alabama. But if you go undefeated in a "power " conference, you deserve a chance.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Wisconsin is the best team in the Big 10, but they have back to back dates at Michigan State and Ohio State. They will lose one of those games. The Big 10 does not have a legitimate Top 5 team. The Alabama/LSU winner will face either an undefeated Big 12 team, Stanford, or Bolise State. Clemson and a Big 10 team are longshots at this point.
    The Clemson/GT winner will have a really good shot of going undefeated.