face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lsu might, i agree. they took a dump on that -5.5 road favorite spread, hahaha

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I think Bama has a better chance to lose to Florida than LSU. LSU is not gonna lose to Florida at home. If I get a halfway decent line , I'm taking Florida at home next week.
    They've lost the last 5 out of 8 games at home to UF. Home field advantage means absolutely nothing in the UF/LSU series. UF expects to beat LSU winning 10 of the last 16 matchups. Believe me, UF is still steaming from last year's loss. LSU is a little worst on offense then last year and little better on defense but UF is better on both. UF wins this one.

Now Bama on the other hand is in UF's head. UF can't get over the hump on the gumps after the SECCG beatdown a few years ago. The team doesn't really believe it can beat them.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They've lost the last 5 out of 8 games at home to UF. Home field advantage means absolutely nothing in the UF/LSU series. UF expects to beat LSU winning 10 of the last 16 matchups. Believe me, UF is still steaming from last year's loss. LSU is a little worst on offense then last year and little better on defense but UF is better on both. UF wins this one. Now Bama on the other hand is in UF's head. UF can't get over the hump on the gumps after the SECCG beatdown a few years ago. The team doesn't really believe it can beat them.
    With the LSU defense being better then it is more of an advantage at home with crowd noise which is why I still say they will not beat LSU at home this year. Bama can be had on the road as can any SEC team. It's the same scenario as last year when they were "crowned" National Champs and then went on the road to South Carolina. It's a different coach, a different attitude. I don't believe in the "head' thing. I'm gonna wait and see what kind of number the oddsmakers hang.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

take lsu and forget aboutitt

First 12