fabric86
    fabric86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Safer Saturday Pick: Texas or USC

I cant decide which to bet on....

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I take it you don't like underdogs? I personally love Arizona St. this weekend.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It wouldn't surprise me if either team lost the game SU.

Missouri QB Smith and Texas QB Young basically cancel each other out, but the Longhorns are much more talented at every other position. Still, Texas has the lookahead to next week, which might make the difference. Also, Missouri is not the easiest place to get a road victory. If you play it, take the points.

Oregon moved the ball with ease early, but seemed to tighten up against the mediocre USC defense once they found themselves in the lead. The Sun Devils will make no such mistake. QB Keller has been absolutely astonishing this season. In five games, he has thrown for over 1,800 yards and 19 TDs. USC has owned this series (5-0 ATS vs. AZ St. recently), but Arizona St. has covered 9 of their last 11 as a home underdog. This one goes to the wire in a shootout.

Basically, I can't recommend taking either USC or Texas this week.

fabric86

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    It wouldn't surprise me if either team lost the game SU.

Missouri QB Smith and Texas QB Young basically cancel each other out, but the Longhorns are much more talented at every other position. Still, Texas has the lookahead to next week, which might make the difference. Also, Missouri is not the easiest place to get a road victory. If you play it, take the points.

Oregon moved the ball with ease early, but seemed to tighten up against the mediocre USC defense once they found themselves in the lead. The Sun Devils will make no such mistake. QB Keller has been absolutely astonishing this season. In five games, he has thrown for over 1,800 yards and 19 TDs. USC has owned this series (5-0 ATS vs. AZ St. recently), but Arizona St. has covered 9 of their last 11 as a home underdog. This one goes to the wire in a shootout.

Basically, I can't recommend taking either USC or Texas this week.
    why doesnt VIP have the points up yet?

fabric86

was USC the champs last year?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I would be shocked if Texas lost SU because Misery is just not that good. How-some-fvcking ever; they gave the Horns allll they could handle last year AND (a buttload big AND) Texas has the Sooners on deck and could get caught looking past Misery.

USC will in no way get caught looking past ASU but ASU has the kind of offense that can give ANYONE fits.

Texas will sleepwalk past Misery but may not cover. USC will not get caught napping against ASU and will probably open up a can of Whup-Ass early and then try to hang on. ASU could run them down....this is USC's second road game and they could have a shaky 2nd half against a real live home dog.