hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lousiana Lafayette at Florida Intl

Lousiana lafeyette +16.5 is the best double digit dog on saturday. Florida Intl is 3-0 and has won 4 in a row only once in their existence in division one football. FIU star receiver Hilton sustained an injury on saturday and he is probably going to be questionable for saturday's game. FIU is also 3-0 ATS and the spread appears to be inflated even though for a key injury to a star receiver. Lafeyette lost 38-17 to FIU in 2010. Lafeyette is better defensively in 2011 and FIU is not good defensively as their record. FIU defeated Lousiville 24-17 but was outgained 446-293. FIU scored a defensive td in the first quarter of this game. Hilton had 7 catches for 201 yards and 2 touchdowns of 74 and 83 yards. FIU qb Carrol completed 14/21 for 248 yards and half the completions were to hilton. Its going to be tough without HIlton for FIU to cover this spread and win this game. I would take Lousiana Lafeyette ML if Hilton does not play. Even if HIlton plays, I would take Lousiana Lafeyette +16.5. I also like Lousiana Lafeyette +9 1st half.

iLogan
    Go Steelers!
    iLogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

interesting...

hoop guru

Clemson +1 1st half. clemson was a 3 point favorite against auburn and fell behind 14-0 and tied the game 21-21 by halftime. Clemson did not cover the first half of the game. Clemson came out very strong in the 2nd half and completly shut down auburn in the 2nd half. Clemson is very good offensively and florida st is not. Florida St qb Manuel has a shoulder injury and his status is unknown for the clemson game. FLorida St had a very physical game against the #1 team while clemson had a much easier game against auburn. Clemson lost to florida st 13-10, a game that they dominated only to lose in the fourth quarter. Clemson led 10-3 at the half. I think this is a much better clemson team and the florida st team is not as good as the rankings.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Like it

fud007
    fud007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

good stuff...

hoop guru

2 more double digit dogs:
    Louiana monroe +17
    Tulane +11

4 team teaser
    Lousiana monroe +23
    Tulane +17
    Lousiana Lafeyette +22.5
    Clemson +9

This teaser will be a winner.

hoop guru

North texas +7.5. Indiana has not played in the state of texas for a while and probably not use to the texas weather. North texas might even win this game. Indiana is terrible as a favorite on the road. Lost to ball st earlier this season. Although Indiana defeated south carolina st 38-21, Indiana committed 20 penalties for 176 yards and really could not stop south carolina st on offense. Indiana does not have a good eneough defense to stop anyone to be a 7.5 favorite. Its one of those games on the schedule for north texas that it could win. I also like north texas +4 first half. HOme field advantage is huge.

hoop guru

Adding one favorite:

Maryland -9.5
    -Temple almost defeated penn st. Its going to be hard to rebound from that loss and maryland is a much better foootball team than penn st. Maryland lost to west virginia on saturday. Maryland came out flat and made a strong comeback in the 2nd half. I expect maryland to come out strong in this game and take a 2-3 td lead in the first half. I also like maryland -6 1st half.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

clemson has been a bad first half team, the indiana game against ball st was at lucas oil. like that lafayette pick. gl.

hoop guru

I would play the moneyline on lafeyette. Fiu is going to lose a game very soon. This is why the spread is inflated and lot books do not offer ml for double digit dogs. Safe to take lafeyette +8 1st half.

hoop guru

Lafeyeyette is +17 for the game and +10 for first half.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

waiting to get a few more dead points for UL, it might go to 18. I also like the Tulane +10.5 but also waiting for a couple more points. No way Duke should be a Double digit fav to another FBS team.

hoop guru

Add Buffalo bIlls +9 and ML

hoop guru

Under 52 in the FIU/Lafeyette game. Lafeyette does not score much. Last week it was their defense that set up some scoring. FIU is tough against the run and Lafeyette likes to run the football. Lafeyette is very iffy with its passing game. I look for both defense to step it up in this game. I would really pound Lafeyette and the under 52 in a parlay if HIlton does not play.

hoop guru

Duke's regular kicker is out for saturday's game. Duke has a walkon kicker who missed a short field goal against BC. Kicking can be pivotal. I like Tulane even more. I think Tulane wins this game.

hoop guru

looks like lousiana lafeyette is going to win. winning 29-21.

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got down on ULL based on your very well thought out recommendation. Thanks for the winner!