bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

FU Stephen Garcia!

Holy shit wtf is this moron doing! About to take a sack so he throws the ball away......straight up in the air into the middle of the fukin field!

Man oh man could Spurrier really not recruit anybody to lead this great team better than this fukin 40% pass completing idiot

How do teams like Boise State that cant even make the national championship if they go undefeated get great QBs while South Carolina gets this pile of trash?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I love him.......tonight.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Holy shit wtf is this moron doing! About to take a sack so he throws the ball away......straight up in the air into the middle of the fukin field! Man oh man could Spurrier really not recruit anybody to lead this great team better than this fukin 40% pass completing idiot How do teams like Boise State that cant even make the national championship if they go undefeated get great QBs while South Carolina gets this pile of trash?
    Just give the ball to Latimore. Navy can't stop him.

scottie2005
    Update your status
    scottie2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30487

I doubt Moore was rated a top 25 QB out of high school. If South Carolina offered him, I guarantee he would be a rooster right now.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Garcia blows dick. Has his entire college career.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usc really going to lose to navy @ home??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Navy +16.5 was a great play, but Gamecocks should still win S/U. We shall see.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

South Carolina should be a Top 5 team if they had a solid QB

bettilimbroke999

Im just amazed hes kept his job, you would think they would have a pro potential QB recruit to lead this otherwise great team to a BCS bowl, possibly a national championship. But with Garcia at QB they are struggling their ass off to beat unranked teams and will get destroyed by any top team when they cant just hand off to Lattimore 50 times in a row

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He blows. This is not news.

bettilimbroke999

Lucky my USC moneyline survived that shit, no way will I take a USC moneyline with him at QB after that. If Navy could've ever stopped Lattimore it was game over

bettilimbroke999

Unbelievable how bad this fuk is, averaging 2 interceptions a game, 40% completions...and that's against nothing but shitty unranked teams

Its hard to believe this team will be capable of beating any decent SEC team

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

So Carolina = rat-bastard team

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Garcia proved to me last week vs Vandy that there's no way I'll put money on South Carolina again while Garcia is the starting QB. The Gamecocks barely covered that game. It's time for Connor Shaw to get the nod next week against Kentucky.

But today, all I can say is I'm glad he's living up to my expectations.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Auburn +10.5 was easiest pick of the game

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

how could any1 put $$$ on a team -10.5 that has a QB with the most int. in the country?? much less against auburn

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Unbelievable how bad this fuk is, averaging 2 interceptions a game, 40% completions...and that's against nothing but shitty unranked teams

Its hard to believe this team will be capable of beating any decent SEC team

Trust me! They won't!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I thought it was a known fact that garcia is terrible

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Auburn +10.5 was easiest pick of the game
    Auburn ML lookin pretty good against this pile of shit, Ray Charles must be 2nd string

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Lol at you clowns betting on a mexican qb

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Can't believe Spurrier hasn't found a quality QB since he left Florida for the pros and now at USC. Lot of years of pathetic play callers.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I thought it was a known fact that garcia is terrible
    <<< South Carolina fan

I can tell you that it's not that he's terrible he's just the dumbest fukkin guy on the field at all times. He's actually pretty talented and every now and then you're thinking "wow, did he just do that?" but then he has his moments where you're thinking "wow, did he just fukkin do that?"

Anyway that line was WAY off....should have been SC by less than a TD. Yeah, I know....now he tells us lol

wunwun
    wunwun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1592

Wish I saw this thread earlier.

Can't believe how bad he is. Sorry for the loss in the family. He should have taken himself out. Backup must be Ray Charles as posted previously if he's starter. Geez

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

loss is on ss.

wasting his final timeout when he did was dumb. couldve used it to force ot with a fg.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

If he came into SC as a two star QB, instead of a five.. I guarantee you Connor Shaw would be starting, because he would have been given a better chance to work with first team in preseason.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: newguy

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    loss is on ss.

wasting his final timeout when he did was dumb. couldve used it to force ot with a fg.
    Crusty other than your love for Ian Kennedy I tend to agree with you a lot

This post is money....they used a to on a first down when they could have spiked it and they really should have used it the play before. So fukkin awful

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hear ya bro

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

When ole ball coach was at UF, qb's who threw two bad passes or some dumb shit would be shown the bench. Hell Terry Dean came into a game a heisman contender and was benched at the half and was never heard from again. Yet Garcia is allowed to make a blooper reel each and every week. He has to be Spurrier's illegitamate son, or has naked pictures of the coach screwing a midget on a goat farm.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Seaborne have you seen Connor shaw play? He's fukkin terrible. Spurrier tried to make a statement and start him in the ecu game and he was a bigger fukkin embarrassment than Garcia

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Seaborne have you seen Connor shaw play? He's fukkin terrible. Spurrier tried to make a statement and start him in the ecu game and he was a bigger fukkin embarrassment than Garcia
    Old ball Coach can't get a 3 star recruit who can pass the pee test to come in and do better than 5th year senior who will lose more games and keep the other teams in the game than Stephen Garcia?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Touché. Just sayin right now the options are a fukkin joke.

bettilimbroke999

Top 5 team if they had a top QB, maybe top 25 MAYBE with that shitbox

Hard to believe with that quality of a team they couldnt recruit somebody at QB to replace that moron, never seen a QB so stupid in my life

Letter to Spurrier:

Sup Stevie, hows it going, long day huh? Look I'm gonna cut to the chase...Garcia has Downs Syndrome, that's obvious, send me 5k and I'll start next week. I know you dont know who I am but I assure you I will not make the kind of speechless brainless decisions Garcia makes and I can handoff to Lattimore just as good as he can (which is the only time SC gains any yards anyway). Dont lose to Kentucky bro, Garcia has already made you look like a fukin idiot with this ridiculous loss to Auburn and near loss to Navy, no need to add an unbelievable loss to Kentucky even though half their players are freshman that have never played football before but with Garcia starting I can see him accidently handing off to Kentucky players or something else insane and costing them the game. Dont make the mistake, send the 5k and seal tha victory!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-01-11 at 10:45 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Top 5 team if they had a top QB, maybe top 25 MAYBE with that shitbox

Hard to believe with that quality of a team they couldnt recruit somebody at QB to replace that moron, never seen a QB so stupid in my life

Letter to Spurrier:

Sup Stevie, hows it going, long day huh? Look I'm gonna cut to the chase...Garcia has Downs Syndrome, that's obvious, send me 5k and I'll start next week. I know you dont know who I am but I assure you I will not make the kind of speechless brainless decisions Garcia makes and I can handoff to Lattimore just as good as he can (which is the only time SC gains any yards anyway). Dont lose to Kentucky bro, Garcia has already made you look like a fukin idiot with this ridiculous loss to Auburn and near loss to Navy, no need to add an unbelievable loss to Kentucky even though half their players are freshman that have never played football before but with Garcia starting I can see him accidently handing off to Kentucky players or something else insane and costing them the game. Dont make the mistake, send the 5k and seal tha victory!
    Funniest shit I have read in a long time. Awesome. I hope he tapes this to his visor.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

The sad thing is that I believe Betilimbroke would be an upgrade at this point.

12 Last