CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

What will the Boise St. @ Toledo LINE CLOSE AT?

Ive had this game circled for 2 weeks. Im really looking forward to this game. I book on SIA and saw that the line was at 17.5 when it opened up and is now at 20.5. Do you think this line has a chance at getting pushed up to 21.5? Because I am going to be on Toledo and just wondering what you guys think about the line moving. Do you think it will stop at 20.5 or move up to 21.5? Im looking for 21.5. Im not an expert on College Football my thing is College Basketball.

Boise St. @ Toledo +21.5??????

I no Boise will win the game I just like Toledo with the points

HumanCentipede
    HumanCentipede's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I'm with you on this play. What do you think about the over/under at 58.5 right now? I think the over play is a bit more solid than Toledo with the points on the spread. Thoughts?

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Just wait for Boise to score first because they will. And get a great in game line. After Boise up 14-0 the line will rocket to 31 probably. I feel like this line will be the best in game. No way Toledo scores first.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I liked Toledo before they played OSU close. Now BSU will be on high upset alert. I still think Toledo will cover but small play for me.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I honestly think Toledo covers this

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's the perfect situation for Toledo to get blown out. They are riding high after that close loss to Ohio State. They are thinking they might actually be able to run with the big boys then boom, right back to reality with a blowout loss to Boise State. I'll go small on Boise only because BoDog has it at 20.5.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    Just wait for Boise to score first because they will. And get a great in game line. After Boise up 14-0 the line will rocket to 31 probably. I feel like this line will be the best in game. No way Toledo scores first.
    I like toledo at 21 right now but tough to say. I do not like that BSU has had 2 weeks to prep for this game. Thats the one thing that scares me here and Toledo back off a short week and a tough loss to OSU.

I like the live bet advise from fish, +28 or more sounds great for Toledo

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

toledo not even in the same class, the near miss against OSU seems to have people getting on toledo. boise with 13 days to prep for this game after georgia and being the best bet in CFB for about 10 years, seems like boise or nothin to me. still a lot of chalk to cover against a good offense, especially in garbage time like toledo has.