Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Do any of these MLs worry you guys...

I laid off of adding some big MLs into this bet because I could see a glimmer chance it could be the big upset of the week.

This pays 2.16 to 1...

CFB[128] GEORGIA TECH -625

CFB[131] WISCONSIN -650

CFB[145] TEXAS TECH -1200

CFB[170] KANSAS ST -800

CFB[172] USC -700

CFB[181] OKLAHOMA ST -500

CFB[185] STANFORD -375

CFB[190] VIRGINIA TECH -2000

CFB[196] ARKANSAS -1600

Just looking for a possible heads up if someone sees one that might be tighter than I am thinking. I would be very surprised if this did not hit but I am not expert on KSTATE, TTECH, or GTECH.

Thanks for the help...

DirtyD

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I personally would never put USC in a parlay these days.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Two words: minnesota gophers. -1200 last sat. dont trust big ml favs myself, but good luck.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Just pick two lines you really like and 1u each SU. i dont care how much fav team are, the more u add (ie parlay) the less pay out and more risk of losing. period. there is always a potential for upset in football

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

shooms hit it right on the head. u will always end up adding a team that will kick u right in the nuts.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why play into the hands of the house by playing parlays??? I have never understood that.

SDubb
    SDubb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

KU beat G Tech last year and brought in a lot of talent at running back and line backer. Turner Gill knows the option and planned for it very well last year, not to mention Nessbit is gone. Could be an upset.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SDubb View Post
    KU beat G Tech last year and brought in a lot of talent at running back and line backer. Turner Gill knows the option and planned for it very well last year, not to mention Nessbit is gone. Could be an upset.

Tech looks very sharp this year on the option and the play-action off of it... that being said... you are dead on
    when you say Turner Gill knows the option and his poor poor KU team showed that last in a major upset of Tech... Last year Tech was laying 10 on the road an even still everyone on this board was all over Tech after Kansas lost to an FCS opponent (ND State) the week before... However...Tech flat out laid and egg and Kansas capitalized... ML on Tech in a heavy faves parlay is not where my money would go on this one...

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Thanks a lot guys... I will be taking GTECH out and investigate USC a bit more. Arkansas is the absolute guarenteed win this week. i love the spread too but I wanted to try to get some money on them to win with a few other. 9 is too many but I wanted to throw these teams out there for some input.

Thanks again.
    DirtyD

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Why play into the hands of the house by playing parlays??? I have never understood that.

b/c that is where the money is at.

bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    I personally would never put USC in a parlay these days.
    I agree, however Cuse has to travel all the way across the country and play in a huge venue. They are barely going to have fans there, huge home advantage USC. No way Lane let's cuse come in there and steal this one...