brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Notre dame favored?

How do we take that seriously?

Also ok state only favored by 14, Tulsa is not the team they used to be at all.

Houston cougars only favored by 8 vs la tech?

Its like it bizarro world??

Next thing you know , Clemson will be favored over auburn... Oh crap they are...

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't subscribe to traps but I do believe odds makers understand how the public think to the point of placing lines that trigger that "What, They Are Giving Away Free Money" response in us at times.

My trigger went off with Houston and Auburn and even LSU.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You make a great point, and I agree ND does seem snake bitten.

If they ever stop turning the ball over they are going to start rolling teams. I will NEVER wager on them again, but I also wouldn't bet against them. The moment I do, they are going to bury me. I am convinced of that.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

notre dame -5 has nothing to do with notre on the field vs michigan state. it has everything to do with the imaginary thoughts of people placing a bet on that team, and they still will cause they have to...same was an alcoholic needs another drink. oddsmakers cannot make the other team favored cause if they did they would one sided money so much it would be comical. notre dame isn't winning anything cause they just don't have it in them to accomplish that (it isn't their fault everyone can't be winners), but as long as you have people placing money on them the line doesn't matter and a dart is thrown.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I for one am stunned Iowa is -3 and falling at home vs. Pitt. I mean, I know Iowa gagged against Iowa State, but Pitt struggled at home against Buffalo and Maine! Besides, people always seem to write off the Hawkeyes in years they lose to Iowa State.