JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Heres my thoughts on today's games!

So far 1-0 in today's picks, Wisconsin scored a TD for first score of game.

Oregon State @ Wisconsin
    - I am a huge favorite all around for this game, Wisconsin has a great line at -21 -110, and an over 58 -110. Oregon State struggled last week against Sacramento State Hornets and loss the game 29-28. That is 57 points there against a Big Sky team, who all but 2 teams went 0-1.

Montee Ball will tear apart Oregon State's Defense. Look for this game to be finished by the end of the 1st half. 28-10 at halftime.

Another easy pick if anyone is into doing NCAA Props is (OR ST VS. WIS) - 1ST SCORE OF THE GAME WILL BE? This will be a Touchdown, and will a matter of fact be a rushing TD by Montee Ball. -300 for this pick!

Mississippi State @ Auburn - I believe this is another easy pick, with Mississippi State -6 -110. Auburn struggled against a much weaker opponent last week, and would had not won the game if it wasn't for their onside kick, and 2 scores inside 2 minutes. Auburn's running game also struggled last week with only 78 yards rushing, which will once again struggle this week vs. a much stronger opponent in Mississippi State.

Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State
    - Yes I am a favorite of this match as well, Michigan State did not play all that well against Youngstown State Penguins in a 28-6 Victory. I like Florida Atlantic to cover the spread of +33 -110 in this game. In 2010 when these 2 teams faced off, Michigan State pulled a 30-17 victory from Florida Atlantic.

Go with the +33 in favor of Florida Atlantic this week against Michigan State!
    Last edited by JohnD25; 09-10-11 at 11:17 AM.

JohnD25

As time goes on, and the spreads sort themselves out, I will post my previews for the later Afternoon games. Goodluck everyone for their Noon games!

If anyone else has feedback regarding these games, I am interested in hearing as well!

JohnD25

Wilson to Pederson for a Touchdown! 1-0 in today's picks so far!