Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Tulsa -13.5 / Tulane

Anybody got the skinny on Tulsa? I don't know much about them. Tulane shouldn't be able to stay close to too many teams. Even without know much about Tulsa I expected this line to be closer to -21.

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

They should be one of CUSA's better teams.

Returning Starters Defense=10/Offense=8

New coach.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

It's at -12 now. I'm on it.

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa's best player -- Damaris Johnson -- has been suspended indefinitely. Tulane is a lower-tier program, but Tulsa's also in a sandwich position. Coming off a beatdown by Oklahoma and facing another in-state rival Oklahoma State next week. Tulane is a conference game, so they'll definitely be psyched to win it. Just hope they didn't get too much of their confidence sapped in the OU game and aren't looking too much ahead to the OSU game. Tulsa's head coach used to be a star QB for the team, but he has very little college coaching experience.

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tulsa is one of my leans. I don't think Tulane is a bad program but I don't think they will be able to keep up with Tulsa's offense. Tulsa is like a Okie state lite team. You better score because they sure in hell will. I see a 45-24 type game.

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Line jumped out at me as well, will be looking into it the next few days

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Someone posted this across the street..

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf..._big_conc.html

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Damaris Thomas is out for Tulsa (probably forever), but Tulane will be minus a starting WR as well and is really banged up in the defensive backfield - not good news with Tulsa coming to town. Tulsa has covered their last six meetings with Tulane by an average of 14 points. you could say that this is a letdown spot for Tulsa, or you could say that this is their only shot for a win in September with Okie State and Boise up next. i'm on it, and the only reason that i'm not on it bigger is the line movement.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

on it