House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

911 upset alert, here's another one on the house..

MIAMI + 4 ......They win it outright tonight boy's by a touchdown .....also take Stanford at Duke -19.5 right now..hit it before it hits you with 21 and it will ......

Ok,on the weekend 9 for 13
    with a 5 game parlay...not bad,lets make it 10 for 14 tonight
    lost on SMU +16 last night ..but the over was good to me.....didn't jump on the site until yesterday morning 8:something ,so I couldn't throw up Fri & Sat's plays,but here ya go....wish I found this site a long time ago....
    Just doing this to keep track for myself ,I really hope you guys dont take it wrong.
    Im going to do this every week no matter what the results are...

my winners
    Alabama Over
    Stanford -30.5
    NW +4
    USC/MIN Under
    Boise/UGA Over
    SMU/TA&M Over
    LSU/ORE Over
    TCU/BAY Over
    SCAR/ECU Over.....
    Boise over
    Stanford -30.5
    SCAR/ECU Over DING DING DING
    TCU to cover......this to also had a chance at the end to cover after 16 straight in less than 4 minutes and then a fumble that put them in position to cover....but they blew it.
    TA&M/Rice over....had this in another 5 game parlay,and this was the one that killed it for us,hit the other 4 that parlay. (1-3) on those

All my picks will be here,all before game time here out,like I said,I wish I found this site a long time ago....great people over here.

I had 2 games also cancelled due to weather: WV vs Marshall....I had the Over,it was looking pretty good.
    And Mich -13.5....
    Stay cool everyone,there's a long season ahead of us....now its time to fire up the grill..... See ya Thursday, morning for my picks,until then...eat some

House

9 for 14 after getting robbed tonight boys, lost 220 ...but I know it felt good for the ones that went the other way on this,and to see 14pts come from the Dough....congratz tonight guys...Now on to the next..

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting too many games and the odds will go against you my friend..

House

Undersand how it works,1st couple weeks this is how I roll,I did well on Saturday , so I kept rolling (Got Greedy)...Should've covered that last one also though...last play of the game lol......the funny thing is,my only picks that didn't have a chance were SMU to cover16+ and RICE/TA&M Over....my other losers had a chance and blew it....next week the traps are already set,I'll play around 8 NCAAF games and three 5 game parlays, that I play 40 on each,I hit 1-3 Friday & Saturday.. I need at least 8 strong picks to be affective, ...one of those a week would be nice lol....But all in all, I'm with you on betting to many games.......it can get you in a lot of trouble....