Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Miami Vs Maryland

Maryland may be one of the surprise teams in the ACC this year. First year coach Randy Edsall from Connecticut is bringing a fresh look and feel to the Terps football program, coming off a BCS berth last season with the Huskies. Under center for the Terps will be sophomore Danny O'Brien, who had a monster freshman year, amassing 2,438 passing yards and 22 touchdowns. O'Brien is widely considered one of the top returning quarterbacks in the ACC. The Terps also return 7 starters on defense.

I liked Maryland prior to all the suspensions being handled. Quarterback Danny O'Brien should be able to stretch the field with his arm against a depleted Hurricanes secondary with new cornerbacks. Hurricanes quarterback Stephen Morris may not be able to execute against a veteran Terrapin defense frequently enough to keep up. Miami is loaded with talent, but Miami is always loaded with talent. I ultimately think this will be too difficult of an opening road test for coach Al Golden
    Pick: Maryland -4

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

I like the over more in this game. But if I had to take a side it would be the terps. GL

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Go Terps!

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like Miami. I like the over too, but it is starting to worry me just a little bit that they are expecting rain during this game. If it rains that vastly favors Miami as they are loaded at the RB position. I am already on the U, would like to sprinkle some on the OVER but just have to keep an eye on this weather.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Playing the teaser, over 39.0 and got the U at +11.0

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Maryland are probably the worst team in the ACC after Duke.

Good luck!