Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Notre Dame vs. USC

I got this game at USC -28.5 and the line has moved to 32. I'd like everyone's thoughts on this as I see it as an extremely important game for Weis to save his job. Reasoning behind the pick of USC is the immense distraction this has probably become since the Syracuse loss and the lengthy travel time to the west coast. I also really like the fact that USC is giving up something like 8 points a game. I must say that I probably wouldn't take it at 32, but am glad I got on board early. Anyone think I'm nuts for giving all those points in a rivalry game?

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think so.I haven't made a play on it yet but I'm leaning towards giving up the points as well.Not that ND is a very good team,but USC tends to save their best for the big name,traditional schools.I seriously don't see ND putting up more than 7-10 pnts in this game.The question is whether or not we see the good USC offense that played in the second half against Stanford or the one that played against CAL.I think we'll see the good one.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Yeah, that's a good point about the Trojan offense. Is there anyone out there who is taking Notre Dame?