Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5145

sunday college football

One Unit Plays (3-5)(-2.65 units)
    Two Unit Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Three Unit Plays (2-0)(+6.00 units)

Overall Record (6-6)(+3.15 units)

No complaints so far from me in college football. It is always scary not knowing what you are going to get from everybody, so just finishing in the plus makes me happy. Won both my three units plays and was only a ˝ away from winning both my two unit plays. I guess if I had a losing record my one unit plays are the way to go. Couple of games on Sunday, so lets take a shot.

SMU +16 vs Texas A&M (3 unit play)………………..I guess I am going to start by saying that I don’t think A&M should be rated as high as they are. At the same time I think SMU is going to be much better than what people might think. And there is no way this line should be this high. Sure if everything goes right for A&M and wrong for SMU this could get ugly, but I don’t see it. SMU has almost their entire team back from last years team. A&M expects to win this game, so they will be excited because it is their first game of the year, but they won’t be up for the game because of who they play. SMU after last season could hardly wait for the season to start and it has been a long time since they have had a team capable of beating a team like Texas A&M. Grab the generous 16 points. I will be shocked if this loses.

Not sure if I will have something on the Monday night game or not yet. I keep going back and forth on it. Good Luck Everybody!!

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

GL, I agree with you on the play but I'm more sold on the over in this game then a side. I see a 42-27 game, with A&M winning.
    Last edited by Jones10; 09-04-11 at 09:35 AM.

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

A*M shut down some sound Os last year with the same D....and.....June Jones is so unpredictable...

Tough game to call...GL to ya

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5145

Adding one unit play

Marshall +22˝ vs West Virginia