johnnycrow29
    johnnycrow29's Avatar Become A Pro!

first post to this site College Football

Well I have been on fire thanks to a special site.....the 3 star picks for Saturday coming from that site are Penn St, Notre Dame, and Arizona........just wanted to get some feed back on what you people thought on here...please comment because this guy's site is pretty basic but man he can hit out of the park....Thanks

johnnycrow29
    johnnycrow29's Avatar Become A Pro!

In additions to those there are some more that don't carry suck a high rating, but I liked the write ups and the picks

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is my favorite play of the day (see my thread for analysis)... Still a bit undecided on the other two...GL and welcome to the forum.....

letsgoflyers
    letsgoflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycrow29 View Post
    Well I have been on fire thanks to a special site.....the 3 star picks for Saturday coming from that site are Penn St, Notre Dame, and Arizona........just wanted to get some feed back on what you people thought on here...please comment because this guy's site is pretty basic but man he can hit out of the park....Thanks
    im with u on the notre dame pick it is time 4 n.c.to come back to reality there not as good as people are believing call it miami dolphin syndrome.