BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Our Prayers Go Out to All in the South

From myself, my staff, and all of my friends here on the West Coast, I want everyone in the South to know that our prayers are with you. The devistation reminds us of an earthquake. If there is anything that we can do to help, let us know. Workhorse, I hope that you and the mules are O.K. We pray for the best. It is disasters like this that should unite all of us. It matters not which team you like. At times like this, we are all one team.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 04-28-11 at 04:43 PM.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

great post BD. Talked with several friends from Tuscaloosa and Bham yesterday and from what im hearing the pictures do no justice. I hope to hear from our cfb posters that were in the cross fire and make sure they are ok

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

It definitely hits home. I was raised in tornado alley, and tornados scare the hell out of me. I was born in tuscaloosa, so yah, i hope my family is doing okay. Thanks for the words, BD

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice post

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I have a few friends in Tuskaloosa and although the University was missed the town is really torn up. Prayers out to all.

North B'ham is the same I'm told, I really hope these poor folks will be helped.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

We made it through in South Carolina...

Doc

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Good post. They are in my prayers.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Good post. They are in my prayers.[/COLOR]

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Much appreciated BigDaddyQH.....very much appreciated my friend!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Much appreciated BigDaddyQH.....very much appreciated my friend!
    You know that we are with you my friend. I spent more time on the phone talking to contacts in (of all places) Auburn and Jacksons Gap than I have in a year, trying to find out information. Let us pray that the worst is over.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

we dont need prayers and were just fine chill out guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Man it was bad

Rare to see that much death in tornados

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Never seen anything like it...

Hope all those affected are able to recover..

bobo37
    bobo37's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was really scary sitting there watching it on tv knowing it might be headed right for u ... it was a hugeeeeeeeeee tornado ... i hate to think about it right know

WorkHorse

You learn plenty about people in difficult times.

Thank you GOLD, SMOKE, and BOBO.

At the risk of being put on probation....here goes............

OneTrickPony...go **** yourself you heartless piece of shit. You are PUketo people in need. I'd punch your lights out if I had a chance you jerkoff.

Sorry Mods....this SOB invaded a thread with heartless stupidity....**** him. I've witnessed suffering not seen in my lifetime. I'm guilty and do what you have to do. **** this asshole.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You learn plenty about people in difficult times.

Thank you GOLD, SMOKE, and BOBO.

At the risk of being put on probation....here goes............

OneTrickPony...go **** yourself you heartless piece of shit. You are PUketo people in need. I'd punch your lights out if I had a chance you jerkoff.

Sorry Mods....this SOB invaded a thread with heartless stupidity....**** him. I've witnessed suffering not seen in my lifetime. I'm guilty and do what you have to do. **** this asshole.
    You do a great job on here, WorkHorse. You guys' College Football thread is absolutely some of the best & brightest stuff on SBR.

I'm glad to hear you and your family are ok. My prayers go out to anyone who's suffering through this tragedy.

Ignore these kids that say stupid things. They haven't lived enough to understand what hurt is. Everyone with 1/2 a brain feels for all of the South.

We all bleed red.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Agree...the folks down there are resilient and strong...prayers to all

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Do trailer parks get insured??
    A lot of Americans laughed at the Japs saying the Earthquake was karma related to Pearl Harbour.. what does this mean???
    Was Helen Hunt anywhere around? And Bill Paxton for that matter?
    All this talk about praying is a reference to God yes??? But isnt he in charge of all this? Seems like a ho thanking her pimp for a beating yo.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Workhorse needs to chill the **** out. If my piss was cold, Id take a leak on him to lower that hot head.
    Chill boy.
    Good Luck.

WorkHorse

Many college football guys have been posting here on this forum for several months. Notice the Turds who have never posted here before. What is a Turd?

Waste......time, space, energy...and who really cares?

Attention Turds . Rant on horseshoes.........................

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Do trailer parks get insured??
    A lot of Americans laughed at the Japs saying the Earthquake was karma related to Pearl Harbour.. what does this mean???
    Was Helen Hunt anywhere around? And Bill Paxton for that matter?
    All this talk about praying is a reference to God yes??? But isnt he in charge of all this? Seems like a ho thanking her pimp for a beating yo.
    all us in the south were getting paid back for slavery I guess. God is a such a coksuker, but he loves you

onetrickpony

You learn plenty about people in difficult times. Thank you GOLD, SMOKE, and BOBO. At the risk of being put on probation....here goes............ OneTrickPony...go **** yourself you heartless piece of shit. You are PUketo people in need. I'd punch your lights out if I had a chance you jerkoff. Sorry Mods....this SOB invaded a thread with heartless stupidity....**** him. I've witnessed suffering not seen in my lifetime. I'm guilty and do what you have to do. **** this asshole.

u need to chill out bro not that serious ppl die everyday, open ur fuking eyes u inbred fukstick

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Workhorse needs to chill the **** out. If my piss was cold, Id take a leak on him to lower that hot head.
    Chill boy.
    Good Luck.
    Well Hello to a world class phuck-nut....you need to back off. You got a problem with WorkHorse then you can kiss my A$$ as well you low life piece if dung.....some people are way to brave behind a keyboard.......internet pussies

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Well Hello to a world class phuck-nut....you need to back off. You got a problem with WorkHorse then you can kiss my A$$ as well you low life piece if dung.....some people are way to brave behind a keyboard.......internet pussies
    how ironic

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

OTP shows he's just a worthless lil kid again, what a surprise.

WorkHorse

HoldEmHook, glad to hear from you Bud.

Let the TURDS flush themselves, they have never offered anything to college football and won't.

Hope all is well with your family and friends...its been difficult all over our North Alabama.

onetrickpony

sorry im a realist

what are u doing to help? praying? what the fuk does that do?

why dont u bring ur inbred asses to the areas that have been hit and do something. exactly put on a fuking show for the forum, u havent done shit and u wont

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

BigDaddy, thanks for the kind words, I am logging on from the Marriott, as I have no power for the 4th day, looks like it could be a week more before we get any. So far 145 dead in North Alabama and they are still digging out. I decided to get a room for a few days and enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot shower, but life does go on and for the idiots out there, yes God is in control and its not meant for us to always understand the reason or the whys, Thanks for all the prayers from some and God Bless All, even the idiots on here. God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I feel for what these people are having to deal with... God Bless them... Just a matter of time until my area gets hit hard with a huge Earthquake...

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    sorry im a realist

what are u doing to help? praying? what the fuk does that do?

why dont u bring ur inbred asses to the areas that have been hit and do something. exactly put on a fuking show for the forum, u havent done shit and u wont
    I spent 2 days running a chainsaw and helping people salvage the pieces of thier life thrown all over Northern Alabama. I was in a retired couples yard cleaning and found a toddlers shoe and a babydoll, the older couple had no grand children. But I guess you are doing such a great job helping by bashing any kind of kindness being it spoken or other. Gosh you are the man. I aspire to be just like you when I grew up....what a tool

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    BigDaddy, thanks for the kind words, I am logging on from the Marriott, as I have no power for the 4th day, looks like it could be a week more before we get any. So far 145 dead in North Alabama and they are still digging out. I decided to get a room for a few days and enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot shower, but life does go on and for the idiots out there, yes God is in control and its not meant for us to always understand the reason or the whys, Thanks for all the prayers from some and God Bless All, even the idiots on here. God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.
    god

what a good joke

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

HoldEmHook, glad to hear from you Bud.

Let the TURDS flush themselves, they have never offered anything to college football and won't.

Hope all is well with your family and friends...its been difficult all over our North Alabama.
    my family and friends all survived, I am very blessed for that. Just got back from Nashville this evening. Its the only place I could find a 5500 watt generator to save over a grand worth of meat and other food in my freezer in my garage, now if I can get a friend of mine to wire my hot water heater with a 220 power cord to plug in to my generator then as long as fuel is available I will have hot showers and coffee.

WorkHorse

Mods, go back and count how many times the Turd Pony has posted on the college football forum before his rants today.

He's a goddamn whore who seeks attention during others pain.

I feel sorry for the guy. Let the horseshoe rant....then one day he might have something to offer the college football forum.

He's wasted goods but he can offer..........................

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

I am not perfect, but I am forgiven............so no its not ironic OTP

onetrickpony

cool now ur going off topic, stay on topic pal

u dont agree with my stance on the position so u call me a turd, i see how that works, makes alot sense

what have u done to help? not shit cause u dont give a fuk just like the rest of us

12 Last