johnnyluv151
    johnnyluv151's Avatar Become A Pro!

This teaser looks like a slam dunk

This saturday I have a 2 team special teaser (6pts) on East Carolina (-1.5) at North Carolina State, and Fresno State (-1) at Toledo. I went pretty big on this one, what do you all think?

Slayer63b
    Slayer63b's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it! The Fresno game looks stronger imo. That will be a nice play. GL

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

nc state has no offense. plus ncstate is the team that ecu was looking past tulane for (due to getting upset by the pack last year). i see ecu winning by double digits (ncstate hasn't scored an offensive td against a 1A team yet)

Slayer63b
    Slayer63b's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now you put it like that. I am thinking of playing this one too. I already had Fresno -7 for a unit. At this point in the season I see both the underdogs losing big.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer63b View Post
    Now you put it like that. I am thinking of playing this one too. I already had Fresno -7 for a unit. At this point in the season I see both the underdogs losing big.
    yeh, nc state is having a rough year. lots of injuries (starting te, top wr, rb, and lost depth at oline & on d), plus they were thin at te & wr to begin with. they have 2 olinemen that were dlinemen last year (at least 1 of them starts). this has led to multiple issues, especially when they line up at shotgun

state has a decent to halfway good defense, but its on the field far too long. for this reason, i could see the 1H under as the best play for the game, possibly parlaying it with the ecu-7

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ECU side scares me alittle bit. Good luck and welcome to SBR.

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

i would of went with a 4 teamer adding NFL giants/NE for the xtra points

good luck...hope u cash it in

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I wouldn't be suirprised if Fresno State lost outright, so I think they make a weak tease. This is a dangerous sandwich game for them, as they figure to have a letdown after that disappointing home loss to a ranked Big Ten team in Wisconsin, and they may have one eye on UCLA next week, making it easy to overlook a MAC opponent.

Also don't forget that this is the second time in three weeks that Fresno has traveled many miles east.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Road favorites are a bad set in college football. It might hit 66% of them time, when yuo need about 71%.

I'd pass on both, or play them as sides, but not as teasers.

topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyluv151 View Post
    This saturday I have a 2 team special teaser (6pts) on East Carolina (-1.5) at North Carolina State, and Fresno State (-1) at Toledo. I went pretty big on this one, what do you all think?
    iam with you on state.they dont have any offense.i freso should win.,but i dont know.i would much rather bet,auburn +9[HOMETEAM,GO WAR EAGLE],and georgia -watever you want the number to be.i beated team total on arizoa state at 34 against standford.rudy carpentar had the shit knock out of him.georgia will put him in the hospital.go bulldogs.good luck.

MaurySline
    MaurySline's Avatar Become A Pro!

no teasers, man dont do it... one game goes haywire and its toast, TEASing michigan and ohio state, auburn ucla all looked good, and POOF