Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Rd. 2 going to BJ. He had a takedown, took Fitch's back and was closer to getting the RNC in the 2nd than in the 1st. He also opened a cut above Fitch's eye with an elbow. Fitch didn't do much IMO for Rd 2. I totally had rd. 3 a 10-8 though.

Also consider that even though Fitch held BJ down the entire 3rd round and outstruck him 134-0 none of those were power shots. Fitch never once postured up to put much behind those shots. BJ was never hurt, just gassed.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Well what warrants a 10-8? He held the guy down for the full round and implemented his game plan to a T. even bj said he lost

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

I recorded everything. I am going to watch it again sometime. The nick ring decision was crazy. I went in the other room during decision, knowing i'd lost that one. I found out later he won

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

I had it a 10-8 round as well. I just don't think it was a clear 10-8 round, see Maynard/Edgar rd. 1 (possibly 10-7)

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    Did anyone else score it like this:

Rd 1 BJ 10 - Fitch 9
    Rd 2 Fitch 10 - BJ 9
    Rd 3 Fitch 10 - BJ 8

This is how I scored it. Fitch held him down for 5 full minutes beating on him. Is this not 10-8?

Watching it...I don't agree with your 2nd round score. I really think BJ had dominate position in the 2nd at different times. I agree with the decision as BJ won the 2nd...close though. I think BJ could of won outright if he didn't walk into that takedown early in the 3rd and just laid there and took a beating for 4 minutes without even trying to get out.

I agree with your Ring/Fukuda remarks. The UFC should look at those judges as Ring winning that fight was disgraceful...Fukuda dominated and I can't believe , other than Joe Rogan, nobody said anything.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    I had it a 10-8 round as well. I just don't think it was a clear 10-8 round, see Maynard/Edgar rd. 1 (possibly 10-7)
    Yeah if tht was a 10-8 then Maynard Edgar was a 10-7!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

UFC=WWE

Dana White=Vince McMahon

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

weak ass decision

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Did you see how Penn stepped up his wrestling skills. That take down was great!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by MMAchicka View Post
    Did you see how Penn stepped up his wrestling skills. That take down was great!

On a couple of occasions BJ had Fitch scrambling when BJ had his back going for a choke. Fitch showed great hand fighting skills there, but Fitch was losing parts of rounds during that time. I think some might of forgot that. But, Fitch reversed some of those positions as well, and that's why this fight was a tough one to score. For once, I agree with the judges in the UFC. At first I thought it was a gift for BJ, but after watching it again I think BJ fought better than he thought in the first couple of rounds.

Birdman126
    Birdman126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post

You are no longer allowed to comment on MMA.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    UFC=WWE

Dana White=Vince McMahon
    you are so dumb you are really dumb for real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    you are so dumb you are really dumb for real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
    haha

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

so is a rematch a foregone conclusion here? or is this it?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha bless that u went to the effort to find a photo, only for it to prove the exact opposite of wot ur tryin to say!
    And what is that, smart guy???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Baroni's arms are the size of Fitch's head, so what's your focking point? What kind of scale we using here? Jaggass...

Nice Photoshop... Retard...

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good fights . Card didnt even have great fighters and still did well .. Jon "smoke break" fitch is getting gay tho

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    And what is that, smart guy???
    Tht all ur photo shows is tht Fitch is taller than Baroni! U didnt need a photo to explain tht random point!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Tht all ur photo shows is tht Fitch is taller than Baroni! U didnt need a photo to explain tht random point!
    Reach?? The whole point of my comment was that the reason he keeps winning is because he keeps fighting smaller guys....He is a natural LHW maybe MW smothering WWs....

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

so whats your point?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Reach?? The whole point of my comment was that the reason he keeps winning is because he keeps fighting smaller guys....He is a natural LHW maybe MW smothering WWs....
    Yes but because he was once a LHW doesnt mean that is his NATURAL weight! Kenny Florian used to fight at 185lbs, tht doesnt mean he is a necessarily a "natural" middleweight does it? By ur theory Ken Flo should be dominating the light-weight class because of his "natural" size advantage then?

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fitch got Fitched!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes but because he was once a LHW doesnt mean that is his NATURAL weight! Kenny Florian used to fight at 185lbs, tht doesnt mean he is a necessarily a "natural" middleweight does it? By ur theory Ken Flo should be dominating the light-weight class because of his "natural" size advantage then?
    Does florian use gorilla LnP jiujitsu???

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Does florian use gorilla LnP jiujitsu???
    No he doesnt, but that's the whole point, it's the style of fighter, nothing to do with Fitch being a former LHW, that is irrelevant!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No he doesnt, but that's the whole point, it's the style of fighter, nothing to do with Fitch being a former LHW, that is irrelevant!
    It's irrelevant?? Go fight a guy who is taller and has a longer reach right now??? Let's see how irrelevant it is??? Alot of fighters just cut a shitload of weight to pick on smaller guys.... It's pathetic...

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Mayan your point is retarded man. You're pretty much saying that athletes shouldn't be allowed to have physical advantages over each other.

Really what rule change would you implement in this case?

You pretty much just came into the thread to dis fitch which I respect, but there's plenty of other stuff to say about him other than he's too big

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

its part of the game weight cutting i dont understand why you dont like it? Theres people blood doping (former kotc champ and current ufc roster fighter that will remain nameless.) <<< hes not the only one doing it.Countless guys cycling steroids, Weight cutting shouldnt bother you as much as some of the other stuff going on.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    its part of the game weight cutting i dont understand why you dont like it? Theres people blood doping (former kotc champ and current ufc roster fighter that will remain nameless.) <<< hes not the only one doing it.Countless guys cycling steroids, Weight cutting shouldnt bother you as much as some of the other stuff going on.
    Who?

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

fitch seriously needs to work on finishing. hes a great fighter but he'll never get another title shot without fan support... even if he deserves it.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    fitch seriously needs to work on finishing. hes a great fighter but he'll never get another title shot without fan support... even if he deserves it.
    finishing school?

Fitch is doing the most with what he has got, his skill set and talents just don't lie in the "finishing" zone. If you don't like his fights, fair enough, but I for one am glad that he isn't going the Gurgel route and just standing up throwing sloppy haymakers until getting KTFO.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    finishing school?

Fitch is doing the most with what he has got, his skill set and talents just don't lie in the "finishing" zone. If you don't like his fights, fair enough, but I for one am glad that he isn't going the Gurgel route and just standing up throwing sloppy haymakers until getting KTFO.
    Yeee, I have nothin but respect for Fitch and his style...easy for people who dont fight in a cage for a living to say that he should be more "exciting"! Plus, afterall this is a betting forum, and in the interest of betting and making money I cant think of many others fighters (perhaps maybe Bisping and Jim Miller aside) who are as easy to cap and make money from due to their style and knowing what they are gonna bring to the octagon!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

ah true, always looking for an angle. The guy trained over in thailand for **** s sake, and he works with Camarillo non stop. Its not for lack of trying, he has a balanced skill set, just doesn't have the physical attributes and whatnot. I noticed BJ couldn't finish Fitch as well, and he had the back. Perhaps he should also go to this finishing camp, or maybe just maybe having high quality opponents who know what they are doing comes into play?

Side notes:
    - 170 is not only one of the best weight classes in MMA but almost all of the talent is in UFC
    - What the **** is Gorilla jiu jitsu?
    _ Fitch is a legend at AKA, pretty much immune to submissions

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    Who?
    ha Im pretty sure there isn't only one fighter doing it! Thiago Silva is one of them for sure tho!

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes it's not the person having the problem finnishing, but some people just have a solid chin and is plain hard to finish because they can take the hits

First 123