punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

9/6 Katsidis-Diaz under 10.5 +160

1.5% of bankroll. August is a little slow for boxing , at least on major fights. These 2 fighters toe the line and bomb away. Katsidis' chin is average at best and he cuts and bruises rather easy. Diaz isn't the most heavy-handed guy in the world but the accumulation piles on. Sharper book is offering under 9.5 at +130. I'm digging the extra 3 minutes and 30 points. Line should be around even so I'll play the value.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I just look at your plays and I don't read your write ups. You are by far the best capper I have ever piggybacked on. It is unreal how you pick the boxing winners. It is understandable that you will lose eventually and I am ok with that but you win way more than you lose. There are some great cappers on SBR but for boxing you are second to none. Anyone that disagrees has no clue what they are talking about. This man paid for my new bamboo floors I installed in my home.

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I just look at your plays and I don't read your write ups. You are by far the best capper I have ever piggybacked on. It is unreal how you pick the boxing winners. It is understandable that you will lose eventually and I am ok with that but you win way more than you lose. There are some great cappers on SBR but for boxing you are second to none. Anyone that disagrees has no clue what they are talking about. This man paid for my new bamboo floors I installed in my home.
    Thanks for the props FG, I've been lacking in posting my picks lately and it's been unfortunate and I don't see any point in posting winners after the fact... I was ringside for The Terminator, Margarito- wow!. Things really kick in in Sept, but I should have a few for August.