Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Added:

190951180-1 8/16/13 5:16pm $50.00 $175.00 Pending 8/17/13 6:30pm Props Fighting 1931 Brandao wins by submission +350* vs Any other result

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

That line's stupid, isn't it?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Damn good line, just cant trust brandao

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    That line's stupid, isn't it?
    I thought it would be nearer +349 so had to take it!!!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gabe’s Recommended Play: Steve Mocco -600 — I recommend including him in a parlay with UFC Fight Night 26′s Uriah Hall -400, which will reduce the juice from -600 all the way down to -218.

it's like gabe is openly mocking anyone with three brain cells

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Gabe’s Pick:Chael P. Sonnen by Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
    Gabe’s Recommended Play:Fight Starts Round 3 -220 is my main play but I also like Chael Sonnen -125 for a small play.
    this shit is confusing as hell. What do I bet? His pick, main play or small play??

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    this shit is confusing as hell. What do I bet? His pick, main play or small play??
    Bet a flier on Elkins and call it a night.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

it's like gabe is openly mocking anyone with three brain cells

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    haha i meant more than 3 brain cells

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

haha i meant more than 3 brain cells
    hehe knew what u meant. face was in response to gaberz magic skillz

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Bet a flier on Elkins and call it a night.
    Bet Brown and pick which Brown after the event
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Gabriel Killian ‏@GabeKillianMMA 2h Went 2-0 w my @MMAOddsBreaker pick articles, making me 17-5 total. Have 6 more for tomorrow's #UFCFightNight26 card, find 'em on the site.
    went 2-0 picking a -260 and -600 favorite no mention of units bet, just pure record of picking winners.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

gabe if you're reading this you're a fraud. Telling people parlays reduce juice then bragging about a 2-0 record when that means absolutely nothing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Bet Brown and pick which Brown after the event
    hehehe

Flier on Brown/e then for me!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC's Wanderlei Silva open to fight with Chael Sonnen, vows to 'hurt him'

by Mike Bohn on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:30 pm ET
    81 25 0 243
    Despite the fact Chael Sonnen has a main-event fight against Mauricio Rua lined up for Saturday, it seems people are more interested in who Sonnen will fight after "Shogun."

Many are eager to see a matchup with former PRIDE championWanderlei Silva (35-12-1, 1 NC MMA, 5-7 UFC), a fighter who has exchanged words with Sonnen (27-13-1 MMA, 6-6 UFC) for years with talk ramping up in recent weeks.

In the days leading up to UFC Fight Night 26, where he fights Rua at TD Garden in Boston, Sonnen has said publicly he wants Silva next. However, he doesn't believe the Brazilian would ever put pen to paper and sign a bout agreement.

For someone on a two-fight losing streak, Silva believes Sonnen is in no position to make assumptions as to what fights he would or would not accept.

"This is a joke – he's a clown," Silva told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) in response to Sonnen's statements. "He's a second-level fighter. He's not Top 10 – he's not a top fighter. He can't say anything about that because he's not in the position. His results don't give him the right to talk like that."

Before any real conversations regarding the potential grudge match can be had, Sonnen must first get past Rua, a former UFC light heavyweight champion who is eager to get back in the win column after losing to top contender Alexander Gustafsson this past December.

Rua is a dangerous opponent with a legitimate chance of handing Sonnen his third consecutive defeat, something Silva is so certain will take place that he is willing to wager a significant amount of money on it.

"'Shogun' can beat him anywhere. In the standup or on the ground – he can submit and he can knock out," Silva said. "I don't see any chance for Sonnen in that fight. I don't gamble, but I talked to my wife. I want to put $100,000 on 'Shogun.'"

While Silva has an obvious bias towards Rua due to their close relationship, he believes a gap in skill will be too much for Sonnen to overcome and believes the level of violence his countryman brings to the table will not only be enough to get the win, but perhaps force the 36-year-old Sonnen into retirement.

"'Shogun' is going to hurt him," he said. "I think it's maybe going to be Sonnen's last fight. He's not going to fight after that fight anymore."

The main event of Saturday's fight card from TD Garden in Boston is "Shogun" vs. Sonnen. But as UFC President Dana White said Thursday, Silva was originally offered the slot opposite Sonnen, but turned it down due to injury.

While Silva wouldn't have been fit to fight at Saturday's event, he revealed he is now back to proper health and eyeing a return to the cage by the end of 2013.

"I had a problem with my sciatic in this last fight and the pain comes, the pain goes," Silva said. "I don't have that problem anymore and I'm ready to get back."

Silva knows fans are clamoring to see him sort out his differences with Sonnen inside the octagon, and regardless of the outcome against Rua, "The Axe Murderer" is eager to give the people what they want.

But more than anything, he finally wants to settle the score with Sonnen and make him regret ever speaking ill of him.

"When I fight with him, it's going to be a great fight, it's going to be a good match," Silva said. "But when I fight with him, he's going to know what's going to happen.

"I'm not going to just fight. I'm going to hurt him."UFC's Wanderlei Silva open to fight with Chael Sonnen, vows to 'hurt him'

by Mike Bohn on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:30 pm ET
    81 25 0 243
    Despite the fact Chael Sonnen has a main-event fight against Mauricio Rua lined up for Saturday, it seems people are more interested in who Sonnen will fight after "Shogun."

Many are eager to see a matchup with former PRIDE championWanderlei Silva (35-12-1, 1 NC MMA, 5-7 UFC), a fighter who has exchanged words with Sonnen (27-13-1 MMA, 6-6 UFC) for years with talk ramping up in recent weeks.

In the days leading up to UFC Fight Night 26, where he fights Rua at TD Garden in Boston, Sonnen has said publicly he wants Silva next. However, he doesn't believe the Brazilian would ever put pen to paper and sign a bout agreement.

For someone on a two-fight losing streak, Silva believes Sonnen is in no position to make assumptions as to what fights he would or would not accept.

"This is a joke – he's a clown," Silva told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) in response to Sonnen's statements. "He's a second-level fighter. He's not Top 10 – he's not a top fighter. He can't say anything about that because he's not in the position. His results don't give him the right to talk like that."

Before any real conversations regarding the potential grudge match can be had, Sonnen must first get past Rua, a former UFC light heavyweight champion who is eager to get back in the win column after losing to top contender Alexander Gustafsson this past December.

Rua is a dangerous opponent with a legitimate chance of handing Sonnen his third consecutive defeat, something Silva is so certain will take place that he is willing to wager a significant amount of money on it.

"'Shogun' can beat him anywhere. In the standup or on the ground – he can submit and he can knock out," Silva said. "I don't see any chance for Sonnen in that fight. I don't gamble, but I talked to my wife. I want to put $100,000 on 'Shogun.'"

While Silva has an obvious bias towards Rua due to their close relationship, he believes a gap in skill will be too much for Sonnen to overcome and believes the level of violence his countryman brings to the table will not only be enough to get the win, but perhaps force the 36-year-old Sonnen into retirement.

"'Shogun' is going to hurt him," he said. "I think it's maybe going to be Sonnen's last fight. He's not going to fight after that fight anymore."

The main event of Saturday's fight card from TD Garden in Boston is "Shogun" vs. Sonnen. But as UFC President Dana White said Thursday, Silva was originally offered the slot opposite Sonnen, but turned it down due to injury.

While Silva wouldn't have been fit to fight at Saturday's event, he revealed he is now back to proper health and eyeing a return to the cage by the end of 2013.

"I had a problem with my sciatic in this last fight and the pain comes, the pain goes," Silva said. "I don't have that problem anymore and I'm ready to get back."

Silva knows fans are clamoring to see him sort out his differences with Sonnen inside the octagon, and regardless of the outcome against Rua, "The Axe Murderer" is eager to give the people what they want.

But more than anything, he finally wants to settle the score with Sonnen and make him regret ever speaking ill of him.

"When I fight with him, it's going to be a great fight, it's going to be a good match," Silva said. "But when I fight with him, he's going to know what's going to happen.

"I'm not going to just fight. I'm going to hurt him."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Former UFC and PRIDE champion Maurico “Shogun” Rua will meet controversial and charismatic light heavyweight contender Chael Sonnen this Saturday, August 17 at the TD Garden in Boston, Mass. The main event highlights an action-packed card that will serve as the inaugural live sports broadcast on the newly minted network, FOX Sports 1. Welcome to PunchDrunkGamer’s main event preview as we are joined by some of mixed martial arts biggest names and superstars for our guest panel fight predictions.

Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (21-7) vs. Chael Sonnen (27-13-1)Main Event

Mauricio “Shogun” Rua rose to the top of the list at 205 pounds with his run in PRIDE, including winning the promotion’s 2005 tournament. Under the PRIDE banner “Shogun” secured wins over Alistair Overeem (twice), Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Ricardo Arona, and Kazuhiro Nakamura.

In his UFC debut Rua was upset by former UFC champion and TUF 1 winner Forrest Griffin by third round rear naked choke. Knee injuries sidelined the international superstar and caused a lackluster return in a rematch with Mark Coleman. After knocking out Coleman, “Shogun” returned to form with a knockout of former UFC champion Chuck Liddell.

Rua then challenged previously undefeated Lyoto Machida for the UFC’s light heavyweight championship, but lost a controversial decision. In an immediate rematch Rua knocked out Machida in the first round, but then lost his first title defense in a one-sided bout with Jon Jones at UFC 128. Shogun returned at UFC Rio for a rematch with Forrest Griffin and won the fight with a TKO in the first round. Since then the former PRIDE legend is 1-2 in the UFC, suffering close, bloody decision losses to Dan Henderson and Alexander Gustafsson while knocking out Brandon Vera in between the those two fights

Quick Facts:
    UFC Record: 5-5 (5 TKO/KO)
    Strengths: Aggressive, good striking, Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt
    Weaknesses: Wrestling
    Key Wins: Lyoto Machida, Chuck Liddell, Alistair Overeem (2), Ricardo Arona, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Brandon Vera, Quinton Jackson, Cyrille Diabate, Kevin Randleman, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Akihiro Gono, Evangelista Santos, Mark Coleman, Forrest Griffin
    Notable Losses: Jon Jones, Alexander Gustafsson, Forrest Griffin, Mark Coleman, Lyoto Machida, Renato Sobral, Dan Henderson

Chael Sonnen initially earned a reputation as a tough wrestler with lackluster submission defense until he joined the WEC. In the WEC he lost a controversially by submission against Paulo Filho, but was able to win a rematch by decision. When the WEC dissolved it’s heavier weight classes, including middleweight, Sonnen re-joined the UFC ranks. Sonnen had become more well-known at this point for his pre and post-fight comments, trash-talk, and humor.

In his return to the UFC, Sonnen was submitted by Brazilian jiu-jitsu ace Demian Maia. He was able to rebound however and earned one-sided decisions over Dan Miller, Yushin Okami, and Nate Marquardt. The impressive streak earned Sonnen a shot at UFC champion Anderson Silva. Sonnen dominated Silva over four and a half rounds before succumbing to a hail Mary triangle choke from the champion.

Following the loss Sonnen submitted former WEC champion Brian Stann with a first round arm-triangle choke and then won a lop-sided decision over Michael Bisping to put himself in place for a rematch with Anderson Silva. That time around though the champion laid waste to Sonnen early and often before scoring the TKO victory in round 2. Despite losing that fight, Sonnen talked his way into another title bout, this time facing UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones at UFC 159. It took less than one round for Jones to ground ‘n pound Sonnen into submission.

Quick Facts:
    UFC Record: 6-6 (5 Dec, 1 Sub)
    Strengths: Durable, powerful wrestler
    Weaknesses: Submission defense
    Key Wins: Brian Stann, Bryan Baker, Trevor Prangley, Michael Bisping, Dan Miller, Nate Marquardt, Jason “Mayhem” Miller, Paulo Filho
    Notable Losses: Jon Jones, Anderson Silva (2), Demian Maia, Babalu Sobral, Jeremy Horn (3), Forrest Griffin, Paulo Filho

UFC on FOX Sports 1: Shogun Rua vs. Chael Sonnen – Guest Panel Predictions:

Tito Ortiz (16-11-1, UFC Hall of Fame) - “Chael is a great 185lb fighter but Shogun at 205lbs will out-class him. Chael will put up a great fight for the first 5 minutes but Shogun will win the fight. Chael needs to stay at 185lbs. I’m proud of him stepping up though, so let’s go Chael!”

Shayna Baszler (15-8, FCF Women’s Bantamweight Grand Prix Champion) - “I am a huge Chael Sonnen fan, but seeing Shogun hit a leg lock would be pretty awesome as well. As much as Chael has been in headlines, he hasn’t won in awhile. Chael is due for a win.”

Jamie Varner (21-7-1-2, former WEC Lightweight Champion) - “Sonnen is going to win this fight via decision.”

Frank Shamrock (23-10-2, Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, WEC Light Heavyweight Champion & Strikeforce Middleweight Champion) - “My prediction: Sonnen will lose and continue to be the only star in the UFC.”

Andy Main (7-1-1, Ultimate Fighter Alum) - “I think Shogun is going to come in to this fight with a great gameplan for Chael Sonnen, but it won’t matter. We’ll see if Shogun can sweep or submit him from bottom because that is where this fight is going to take place. Chael by UD.”

George Roop (14-9-1, Ultimate Fighter Alum) - “Chael Sonnen by decision.”

Paul Bradley (20-5-1, Strikeforce and UFC veteran) - “I am going to have to go with Chael by decision. I think his wrestling will control the fight and that he will benefit most from gaining top position off of his takedowns.”

Ricky Lundell (Head Instructor University of Grappling in Utah) - “I believe Shogun is going to win the main event. Chael is one of my favorite fighters, smack talkers, and people in general, however he has been doing a lot of work on the production and television side of the UFC, and it’s difficult to train while doing those things. Because of that I believe Shogun will take this bout.”

Pete Spratt (25-22, ISKA U.S. Middleweight Champion) - “Shogun by TKO in the 3rd round.”

Paul Buentello (31-15, Former King of the Cage Heavyweight Champion, Strikeforce & UFC Veteran) - “Sonnen will ultimately be the Winner with his take downs and he will take the decision.”

Justin Edwards (8-2, Ultimate Fighter Alum) - “I’m a Shogun fan but I think the key in this fight will be the wrestling factor. If Sonnen tries to keep it standing I believe he will lose. I don’t see him doing that though. He will pressure Shogun, take him down and hold the dominant position. I doubt Shogun will be able to get up from under such a high level wrestler. I think Sonnen will probably walk away the winner.”

Guest Panel Predictions Results:

Shogun Rua – 4
    Chael Sonnen – 7
    Undecided – 0

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Entire album is great, but I think this would make for a better walkout...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I lean Chael
    my pick is Chael
    im recommending shogun

let me know if it cashes. Then hit me some thank you points

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post
    Entire album is great, but I think this would make for a better walkout...

you like faggy music but hate on me for playing pokemon as a kid?

On2TheNext1

you like faggy music but hate on me for playing pokemon as a kid?
    Jesus, you have serious issues.

I'll bite though... Musical taste is subjective. Pokemon is universally accepted as gay.

(Pokemon is the least of the reasons I hate on you, but it validates some of my assumptions regarding your antisocial, overcompensating, behavior.)

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I'll bite though... Musical taste is subjective. Pokemon is universally accepted as gay.

(Pokemon is the least of the reasons I hate on you, but it validates some of my assumptions regarding your antisocial, overcompensating, behavior.)
    I have no idea who you are and have never talked to you but you hate me and keep diagnosing mental disorders over the internet. Are you even a doctor or just play one on a internet gambling forum?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

On2next1 just seems weird that you would latch on to that pokemon thing and try to embarrass me with it. I would never just grab at straws to try hurt someones feelings over the internet like that. What am I overcompensating for? If you really are a doctor maybe you should help instead of online bullying. Maybe we could make a trade you help with my antisocial behavior on a gambling forum and I can use my sick math skills to help you pay the IRS.

1) Being in the US, for bank wires, is $10k really the magic red flag number that draws attention from the IRS? I'm looking to wager the maximum without drawing attention. So am I gtg if I wagered say $4,995.00, won, wired x2 back to my bank? Or is that a myth?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Are you an idiot?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

On2next1 just seems weird that you would latch on to that pokemon thing and try to embarrass me with it. I would never just grab at straws to try hurt someones feelings over the internet like that. What am I overcompensating for? If you really are a doctor maybe you should help instead of online bullying. Maybe we could make a trade you help with my antisocial behavior on a gambling forum and I can use my sick math skills to help you pay the IRS.
    Bro.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Bro.
    Im just jokin' around, guy thinks that pokemon comment cut me deep. I really dont get the overcompensating thing. I mean i spend half my posts outing touts lying about shit. Seems to me if I was overcompensating I would be touting my shit non stop on here trying to gain a following. Now leave me alone, I got pokemon to catch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Catch 'em all brah! GABERCHU!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The future of MMA right here boiiis...Tag-Team MMA

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I like the comment box

Another fixed fight going against Satish. Notice how his opponent and the ref were telling him "this is the part where you tap" Satish refused until the ref spoke "The mumbai drug lord is in attendance...this depends on your life" after that he had to tap.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

loool

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

@GamblingFury: @UFC @FOXSports1 @UFCONFOX Love you guys showing gambling love on the show. You should add some experts to give bets on there tho. #HintHint

@GabeKillianMMA: @GamblingFury @ufc @FOXSports1 @UFCONFOX yeah, like me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded, and Crassus

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    @GamblingFury: @UFC @FOXSports1 @UFCONFOX Love you guys showing gambling love on the show. You should add some experts to give bets on there tho. #HintHint

@GabeKillianMMA: @GamblingFury @ufc @FOXSports1 @UFCONFOX yeah, like me.
    Uber douche chillz

On2TheNext1

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Are you an idiot?
    Keep it moving, poser.

On2TheNext1

I brought up Pokemon once? Twice? Weeks ago. And it still bothers you. Nuff said.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Guaranteed profit now unless shogun wins a decision, tho might still make a little.

got risk free play on sonnen as welll as cover for shogun inside so can sit back and enjoy now

First ... 316317318319320321322 ... Last