louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Mike Tyson all time greatest moments

man this guy was a beast in his youth, before he went crazy.
    Last edited by onlooker; 11-14-07 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Embeded video below.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 11:03 AM.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyson in his prime was unbeatable IMO.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

lots of physical potential zero mental. If mike had trained like evander or hell, even Foreman he would have been unstopable.

Nightwolfkicksaz
    Nightwolfkicksaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike was awesome in his prime, but his prime was very short.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

he was definately unbelievable at one time

UncleChris
    UncleChris's Avatar Become A Pro!

No doubt Tyson was awesome and with the height of 1.80m winning all titles was incredible. Nevertheless to be honest most of his opponents were of doubtful quality and they were pissing themselves already before the first bell...until Douglas came.

I'll never forget the eyes of Frank Bruno before the WBC title fight vs Mike. Frank was in a brillant shape I thought and then the camera zoomed his face: fear. Already lost.

I doubt Mike could have beaten a real champ like Lewis in his pirme time...well on the other hand one punch can be too much.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

good vid looker.

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The death of Cus D'Amato was a major contributor to Mike's eventual ruin. The fame and wealth at his early age, without the guidance and oversight of Cus, eventually led Mike to a life of drugs, bankruptcy, and prison.

It's unfortunate because Mike was one of the most feared and successful boxers of his generation.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a youth, I thought Mike Tyson was one of the greatest boxers of his generation. Now, as an adult I took the time to look back at his career. Mike never beat a good boxer during his prime. The man beat a bunch of washed up, average boxers. He beat washed up boxers like Larry Holmes on his last leg, and Michael Spinks. When he finally fought people with talent, he showed his true talent. Holyfield, and Lewis were the best boxers in this era, not Tyson.

UncleChris
    UncleChris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t2wentyfou4r View Post
    As a youth, I thought Mike Tyson was one of the greatest boxers of his generation. Now, as an adult I took the time to look back at his career. Mike never beat a good boxer during his prime. The man beat a bunch of washed up, average boxers. He beat washed up boxers like Larry Holmes on his last leg, and Michael Spinks. When he finally fought people with talent, he showed his true talent. Holyfield, and Lewis were the best boxers in this era, not Tyson.
    I was a bit more cautious with my statement because I thought the mob would have lynch me if not. You are absolutely right.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

good vid looker, but mike should clean his mouth out with soap..

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tyson was the best. He got caught up in some shit he could'nt handle at the time and he payed and still pays the ULTIMATE PRICE...........

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

anyone seen that MTV Cribs special about the rapper 50 Cent, he owns Mikes old house. that thing is huge.