Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

UFC St Louis Terrance McKinney +180??

I know he's a frustrating fighter, but this line seems off. I would have had it at McKinney -140.

Somebody talk me off of this one!

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2932

In my view early betting lines is determined purely by the record then public jumps in and corrects to something more realistic in this case they see that Mckinney's opponent never been finished and only has one loss of course not in UFC but lower leagues Terrance is wrecking ball early and if I recall correctly he almost knocked out historically very durable Dober so very possible to see Terrance beating him but he does have tendency to adrenaline dump. +180 seems like a good deal what book is this?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by povis View Post
    In my view early betting lines is determined purely by the record then public jumps in and corrects to something more realistic in this case they see that Mckinney's opponent never been finished and only has one loss of course not in UFC but lower leagues Terrance is wrecking ball early and if I recall correctly he almost knocked out historically very durable Dober so very possible to see Terrance beating him but he does have tendency to adrenaline dump. +180 seems like a good deal what book is this?
    BetOnline, and it's still at +180

Thanks for the breakdown