slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Vince McMahon at the center of new bombshell sex trafficking accusations as former

Vince McMahon at the center of new bombshell sex trafficking accusations as former WWE staffer, Janel Grant, said he 'paid to keep quiet' and alleges he 'forcefully used sex toys on her that he had named after his WRESTLERS'

WWE boss Vince McMahon has been accused of sex trafficking in a new lawsuit filed by a former employee, who claims the 78-year-old billionaire defecated on her head during a threesome.
    Janel Grant, who previously agreed to a $3 million settlement in exchange for signing a nondisclosure agreement in 2022, has filed a new lawsuit against McMahon, the WWE and a former executive. In that filing, obtained by DailyMail.com, Grant claims McMahon stopped making payments after the initial $1 million installment, and she now seeks to void that agreement.
    Furthermore, Grant claims she suffered bruising and bleeding after McMahon forcefully penetrated her with sex toys, which he named after his wrestlers. She also alleges that McMahon and another WWE executive locked her in a room at the WWE's Stamford, Connecticut headquarters in June of 2021 and took turns sexually assaulting during the work day. The married McMahon is additionally accused of trafficking Grant to other men and sharing nude photographs of the plaintiff.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ww...g-lawsuit.html

Where does he go from here guys at his age?
    Last edited by slayer14; 01-27-24 at 01:32 PM.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

he’s one sick puppy. i guess he should have paid the other 2 mil

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

country has gone mad. the guy is 78 years old and he's being sued for sexual assault. an 80 year old woman sues a married man (Trump) and gets $83 million for sexual assualt. 80 years old. Bill Cosby was half blind and walking with a cane, sent to prison because 6,842 women said he sexually assaulted them

we have a president who says democracy will come to a hault if his opponent is elected. that his opponent is the same as adolf hitler

we have gone nuts crazy batshit. the crazy is what is normal these days. it's almost a parody of reality what goes on

main thing is i ca$h sports bets. that's it. the rest is nuts.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Royal Rumble is tonight. Have to wonder if Trips my swerve something big to try and draw some attention off this.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

nothing new to see here. it's been going on for YEARS since the early days of the WWF in the 70's! more specifically, wrestling legend and HOF'er Pat Patterson (who was the champion) was openly gay would be in cahoots with McMahon and get other guys (scrub wrestlers, jobbers, or anyone to trying to make it in the industry) to service him if they want him to put them over or give them a push. and also the ladies champion and the legendary fabulous Moolah did the same exact thing with other women! sexual lesbian acts, threesomes, all kinds of deviant and debauchery behavior! and don't even get me started when McMahon started pushing all of his potential talent (predominantly male wrestlers) to do steroids. Hell, he insisted on it if they had any chance of getting ahead. and actually bought it and provided them through various contacts and suppliers. all of this information has been rehashed ad nauseum all over the internet, tv, radio, newspapers, social media platforms, etc. throughout the years. it's no secret all of these evils that have occurred within the underground realm of professional wrestling (behind closed doors, in the locker room, behind the scenes, etc.)...Simply put, McMahon is a vile piece of shit and garbage that exploited a lot of people, stepped on many toes, and threw people under the bus during his tyrannical rise of becoming a billionaire in the wrestling business. a lot of dirty money both figuratively and literally speaking!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Royal Rumble is tonight. Have to wonder if Trips may swerve something big to try and draw some attention off this.
    Really? The best thing is to give want the fans want to see. It should either be CM Punk or Rock winning. Anyone else will be a let down. (Unless some outta nowhere shocker like MJF.)

slayer14

cm punk is a steering job to win elite rumble according to betting odds

Headsterx

BOL odds on Winning the Royal Rumble:

Punk +125
    Cody +250
    Rock +700
    MJF +4000

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    BOL odds on Winning the Royal Rumble:

Punk +125
    Cody +250
    Rock +700
    MJF +4000
    I'm going with Gunther at +180.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

I just don't get the attraction of shitting on a girl?

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    nothing new to see here. it's been going on for YEARS since the early days of the WWF in the 70's! more specifically, wrestling legend and HOF'er Pat Patterson (who was the champion) was openly gay would be in cahoots with McMahon and get other guys (scrub wrestlers, jobbers, or anyone to trying to make it in the industry) to service him if they want him to put them over or give them a push. and also the ladies champion and the legendary fabulous Moolah did the same exact thing with other women! sexual lesbian acts, threesomes, all kinds of deviant and debauchery behavior! and don't even get me started when McMahon started pushing all of his potential talent (predominantly male wrestlers) to do steroids. Hell, he insisted on it if they had any chance of getting ahead. and actually bought it and provided them through various contacts and suppliers. all of this information has been rehashed ad nauseum all over the internet, tv, radio, newspapers, social media platforms, etc. throughout the years. it's no secret all of these evils that have occurred within the underground realm of professional wrestling (behind closed doors, in the locker room, behind the scenes, etc.)...Simply put, McMahon is a vile piece of shit and garbage that exploited a lot of people, stepped on many toes, and threw people under the bus during his tyrannical rise of becoming a billionaire in the wrestling business. a lot of dirty money both figuratively and literally speaking!
    yeah it's called the 70s and 80s. people had a good time, it was loose

these days you're guilty if you cross the street. you're guilty if you don't cross the street too

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm going with Gunther at +180.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about him. That’s a good one.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

slayer14

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    cm punk is a steering job to win elite rumble according to betting odds
    Updated Royal Rumble 2024 Men & Women's line-ups after WWE SmackDown: Bloodline member, 59-time champion, and much more (msn.com)

I've been a huge Punk fan boy for 20 years.
    Great mic skills too.

Rumor of a mixed tag team match this year.
    Punk and AJ Lee vs. Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.
    You can promote that a dozen different ways.

Now that Vinny Mac is gone for good somebody needs to tell the head of the creative team to start developing new talent and to knock it off with the 40-year-old retreats like R-Truth and Carlito, nobody cares anymore.

KLC?
    Is Ricochet hurt or did he take time off for his wadding?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Man… I defended Vince at one point in prior cases because it felt like a cash grab but the guy is a fukkin idiot. He just has to go away now.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Updated Royal Rumble 2024 Men & Women's line-ups after WWE SmackDown: Bloodline member, 59-time champion, and much more (msn.com)

I've been a huge Punk fan boy for 20 years.
    Great mic skills too.

Rumor of a mixed tag team match this year.
    Punk and AJ Lee vs. Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.
    You can promote that a dozen different ways.

Now that Vinny Mac is gone for good somebody needs to tell the head of the creative team to start developing new talent and to knock it off with the 40-year-old retreats like R-Truth and Carlito, nobody cares anymore.

KLC?
    Is Ricochet hurt or did he take time off for his wadding?
    Oh come on man, R-Truth trying to get in with Judgment Day is comedy gold.

budwiser

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Oh come on man, R-Truth trying to get in with Judgment Day is comedy gold.

R-Truth is comedy gold.

He could fart in someone's face and be hilarious.
    I think that's why he's still around, the comedy factor.

Headsterx

R-Truth is comedy gold.

He could fart in someone's face and be hilarious.
    I think that's why he's still around, the comedy factor.
    Yeah, but Vince did him wrong years ago. He had talent and it was wasted. Which reminds me,, karma is a bitch and Vince is being wasted away literally...

Headsterx

slayer14

why is the royal rumble on a Saturday?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Vinny is jacked on steroids, HGH and Test what do you expect is gonna happen? He's horny..

stevenash

I'm just spit balling, I don't know, but I think I know.

My guess is that corporate and marketing thought they lose beau coup money in PPV revenue going up against two monster NFL games tomorrow.

I think that's the deal, I think I am correct, but that's just my opinion.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Headsterx

Look at the companies that owned it for a few years. NBC (Peacock had the PLE "Premium Live Events") which would conflict with their SNF and other sporting events on Sunday. Now owned by UFC or whatever the company it is under... oh yeah TKO. And they run their PPV on Saturday so I guess their thinking is just keep everything on Saturday.

Headsterx

WHO'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA?
    30 men and 30 women compete in epic Royal Rumble matches to earn a Championship opportunity at WrestleMania. Plus, Roman Reigns defends his Championship in a fatal four-way, and so much more. See it all LIVE tonight at 8E/5P, Kickoff Show at 7E/4P, only on Peacock. Also available en Español.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I'm just spit balling, I don't know, but I think I know.

My guess is that corporate and marketing thought they lose beau coup money in PPV revenue going up against two monster NFL games tomorrow.

I think that's the deal, I think I am correct, but that's just my opinion.
    1,000,000,000,000,000% correct!...

and I loved Barry Horowitz's "pat on the back" gimmick! and how he would do jumping jacks during a match!......Damn shame he never got a proper push!...

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

We just need the script to this shit so we can parlay it with the NFL script.
    Points Awarded:

stevenash gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Really a wild story if all true. I can understand him resigning to protect the company from losing deals and revenue. He’s been such a legend and unfortunate if he goes out like this.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    We just need the script to this shit so we can parlay it with the NFL script.
    This.
    Spot on take.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Puppies love toys "Let The Puppies Breath & Play"
    Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    he’s one sick puppy. i guess he should have paid the other 2 mil

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Really a wild story if all true. I can understand him resigning to protect the company from losing deals and revenue. He’s been such a legend and unfortunate if he goes out like this.
    Vin's legacy is sealed.

He's got to the top to by lying to his dad that he won't use the money to raid the regional talent, then went behind Senior's back and did it anyways.

Only a real-life scumbag, asshole stabs their father in the back like that.
    To me, that's the ultimate disrespect.

I never liked Vince.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Vin's legacy is sealed.

He's got to the top to by lying to his dad that he won't use the money to raid the regional talent, then went behind Senior's back and did it anyways.

Only a real-life scumbag, asshole stabs their father in the back like that.
    To me, that's the ultimate disrespect.

I never liked Vince.
    Vince is a billionaire, he doesn't give a rats ass about his legacy. He's got F U money and the best lawyers money can buy.

This will all blow over.

budwiser

i know some people are not gonna believe this but I saw Vince McMahon at a regular Stamford Connecticut gym. Trust me I know what he looks like

He was doing free weights in the same area I was. Later he did cardio. This was a long time back, 90s.

I came away with he is as regular a guy despite all the money he had, as anyone. Zero attitude about how great he was, despite his public persona. That's all story from what I saw

People got ideas of who people are but you gotta meet them to really know, I would guess

123 Last