Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Connor Mcgregor comeback June 29

Conor McGregor has announced he will make his UFC return on June 29 against Michael Chandler.

McGregor took to social media on Monday morning to say he will fight Chandler on International Fight Week after months of speculation.

And with a menacing laugh he claimed the bout will be at the 185lb middleweight limit — a career heaviest for the pair., The Sun reports.

Holding a glass of red wine, said: “Ladies and gentlemen, a happy new year to you all.

“I’d like to announce the return date for myself, The Notorious Conor McGregor for the greatest comeback of all time will take place in Las Vegas for International Fight week on June the 29th.

“Come a little closer... and the opponent is Michael Chandler. And the weight, Mr Chandler 185 pounds.”

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

I hope Chandler officially retires and embarrasses him...btw, McGregor announced this but as far as i know, crickets from the UFC so far.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I hope Chandler officially retires and embarrasses him...btw, McGregor announced this but as far as i know, crickets from the UFC so far.
    That would be funny. If they ignored him.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

F uck I hope Chandler KO's him unconscious.