Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

A possible career thereatening comment

[IMG] [/IMG]

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

It's what happened to Stipe. They couldn't wait for him to lose. He had ZERO good to say about the UFC! They will continue to focck him for a title shot. No mention of a rematch?? No trilogy between Hvwt. Champions? It is obvious as all hell.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fukk that clown pounding on midgets. He should move up in weight class then talk.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

"Why do they have a problem paying someone what they're worth."

--Tito Ortiz (2012)

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Fukk that clown pounding on midgets. He should move up in weight class then talk.
    The guy fought Rocky last fight an you are bashing him? C'mon Trilla

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    It's what happened to Stipe. They couldn't wait for him to lose. He had ZERO good to say about the UFC! They will continue to focck him for a title shot. No mention of a rematch?? No trilogy between Hvwt. Champions? It is obvious as all hell.
    Now that they got the pawn out of the way stupid Lewis, the four main guys should work together to get decent purses. They could do this and than go kick the shit out of each other

Thor4140

Sugar had a point last fight by taking on that zombie. He said “why should I go fight someone that is real good when I get paid the same money taken a lessor foe”.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

He's lucky to have a job that pays this well. Shut up and fight.

Sanity Check

Sean O'Malley would never have gotten 1.8 million followers on instagram if the UFC hadn't signed him.

Ungrateful people that sound like victims, usually don't last long in the fight business.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Trumptards chiming in to defend Dana

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's lucky to have a job that pays this well. Shut up and fight.
    The Jibbby angle

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Sean O'Malley would never have gotten 1.8 million followers on instagram if the UFC hadn't signed him.

Ungrateful people that sound like victims, usually don't last long in the fight business.
    Sanity Carlson Tonight

Sanity Check

Sean O'Malley is saying the same things Paige VanZant said before her big losing streak.

The same things many in the fight business have said before a big decline and eventual retirement.

Having a victim mentality in a combat sport is a huge disadvantage and liability.

Thor4140

Sean O'Malley is saying the same things Paige VanZant said before her big losing streak.

The same things many in the fight business have said before a big decline and eventual retirement.

Having a victim mentality in a combat sport is a huge disadvantage and liability.
    Yep it has cost a lot of loses on John Jones record

Thor4140

The Jibbby angle
    You knew they would show up. Did you know Jibby used to say he was an mma writer an a few of the other guys who used to be around called him on it. Such an embarrassing moment lol.

Sanity Check

Ben Henderson complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before moving to bellator and going 5-5 never to hold a belt.

Demetrious Johnson complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before being traded to ONE FC and doing ok but losing the big title fight.

Paige VanZant complained the UFC "wasn't paying her what she deserved, claiming she was making more money on instagram" before her latest 3 fight losing streak.

Paulo Costa complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before losing horribly to Israel Adesanya.

Tyron Woodley complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved, because he's black" before his 4 fight losing streak.

Off the top of my head.

There are many others who fit the bill.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-12-21 at 05:29 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You knew they would show up. Did you know Jibby used to say he was an mma writer an a few of the other guys who used to be around called him on it. Such an embarrassing moment lol.
    I've been an MMA writer sharing my mma thoughts on SBR in this forum section for over a decade now you dumb ass..

Live betting has taken me away from posting live on the SBR event threads. My MMA gambling and betting game has evolved. Got no time to post live now. I'll spot post live though during some events.

I'm trying to continue to make money like I always have with MMA betting.

Thor4140

I've been an MMA writer sharing my mma thoughts on SBR in this forum section for over a decade now you dumb ass..

Live betting has taken me away from posting live on the SBR event threads. My MMA gambling and betting game has evolved. Got no time to post live now. I'll spot post live though during some events.

Lol that is not what you said when to old gang pressed you on it. You know it I know it so who are we bullshitting here. Stop it already

Thor4140

Ben Henderson complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before moving to bellator and going 5-5 never to hold a belt.

Demetrious Johnson complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before being traded to ONE FC and doing ok but losing the big title fight.

Paige VanZant complained the UFC "wasn't paying her what she deserved, claiming she was making more money on instagram" before her latest 3 fight losing streak.

Paulo Costa complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved" before losing horribly to Israel Adesanya.

Tyron Woodley complained the UFC "wasn't paying him what he deserved, because he's black" before his 4 fight losing streak.

Off the top of my head.

There are many others who fit the bill.
    Nice selective vision. I knew you would love this thread. I believe you think they are all over paid. You missed a couple. John Jones an George St Pierre to name two.

Sanity Check

Nice selective vision. I knew you would love this thread. I believe you think they are all over paid. You missed a couple. John Jones an George St Pierre to name two.
    Jon Jones fired his "the UFC isn't paying you what you deserve" manager.

GSP's problem was he signed a contract that granted his crooked manager a significant fraction of his MMA earnings, even after GSP fired them.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Trumptards chiming in to defend Dana
    Dumbass liberal like you turning it political. Since there's not enough politics on sbr already.

Demonata

Thor is just a dumbass liberal jibby.

Thor4140

Jon Jones fired his "the UFC isn't paying you what you deserve" manager.

GSP's problem was he signed a contract that granted his crooked manager a significant fraction of his MMA earnings, even after GSP fired them.
    What was Anderson Silva’s problem who complained for years . How about Dustin and Mcgregor threatening to fight a charity fight. Stop already. Your logic is as dumb as your other logic about why Pitt bull lost and how it was Scott Coker comments that beat him

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Thor is just a dumbass liberal jibby.
    I talk mma in the mma section. That is why I never put you or Jibby on ignore. I have a little special place in my heart for fight fans

Sanity Check

What was Anderson Silva’s problem who complained for years . How about Dustin and Mcgregor threatening to fight a charity fight. Stop already. Your logic is as dumb as your other logic about why Pitt bull lost and how it was Scott Coker comments that beat him

Inaccurate and won't age well.

2/2.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

I talk mma in the mma section. That is why I never put you or Jibby on ignore. I have a little special place in my heart for fight fans
    Can you think of a dumber more worthless fuk on SBR than this moron? And he's calling others dumb

Demonata

Can you think of a dumber more worthless fuk on SBR than this moron? And he's calling others dumb
    You are talking about yourself? You are a waist of space and beneath me.